CUBIC

CUBIC Employee Reviews

I felt that the managment took very good care of their employees.
Military Analyst/Facilitator (Former Employee), Leavenworth, KSMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits, good work environment, fair pay
I enjoyed my time with CUBIC and I felt that the management took very good care of their employees. The work I did was 9 to 5 and the vacation time was very fair. My coworkers were competent and reliable for the most part.
Cubic is pretty decent
Intelligence Analyst Technician (Current Employee), Barstow, CAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: one week off every month
Cons: unstable work hours
The defined work hours are changed and there is no set, Day shift, mid shift or night shift however, at the end of every rotation your overtime hours convert to a 7 consecutive days off every month. The promotions are not always available unless you have a degree and even then there is not a whole lot of room for advancement. The work is good, the pay is decent, and if you are competent then the work environment is ideal. This is a great job for a recently retired from military or a starter job for someone that just got out of the military.
Great company
Operations (Current Employee), Fort Lee, VASeptember 12, 2014
Company management okay. Challenging position. Workload very heavy for one person.
Same postition different company
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAApril 21, 2014
These jobs were government contracts and throughout my whole resume' are basically the same
Impeccable Management
INFORMATION ASSURANCE SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Fort Leavenworth, KSFebruary 12, 2014
Outstanding working environment. Leadership went extra mile to take care of subordinates.
Cubic
Co Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: pay was good for 58 hours for two week. when not in a rotation.
Cons: no pay for working overtime.
I enjoyed the job very much. It made me feel good helping evaluate and analyzing soldiers getting ready to deploy to a combat zone. Knowing what we were doing might save there life. Most of us in the office were retired Army so we all got along well. We all had that sense of urgency, for mission accomplishment. We had and met high standers every rotation. The hardest part of the job, it was considered part time only 58 hours every two weeks. At times during a rotation we would work 115 pulse hours per week. We would not get paid for the over time but were given short work week (days off) in lieu of. No body wanted to leave there full time positions so advancement was not happening. Being able to help soldiers was the most enjoyable part of the job.
The job of instructing was great. Got to help troops train and come back home safe
Instructor (Former Employee), Camp McGregor N.M.December 12, 2013
Pros: great co workers, all former military.
Cons: having to work out in the cold and in the middle of summer.
Trained soldiers in the use of weapons, communication equipment and tactical driving in milkitary vehicle. With the use of powerpoint I gave classes on the above mentioned. Ran and supervised the weapons ranges. The most enjoyable part of my job was training troops and making sure they had all the tools to make back home safe.
Great workplace
Lead General Clerk II (Current Employee), Fort Benning, GASeptember 13, 2013
A typical work day is very busy. have a lot of soliders to be process.management was great the people was great as well.
PRODUCTIVE AND KNOWLEDGABLE
MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANIC (Current Employee), Fort Polk North, LAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: hired for part time status
*WORK ON DIFFERENT MAKES AND MODELS OF VEHICLES

*CO WORKERS HAS ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE

*I HAVE LEARNED HOW TO WORK ON CIVILIAN VEHICLES
Worked as a mechanic on Fort Eustis, VAWorked as a mechanic on Fort Eustis, VA. It was a good job worked on military equipment to bring them to fully
Mechanic (Former Employee), Fort Eustis, VASeptember 29, 2012
Pros: over all a good job.
Cons: short contract
Worked as a mechanic on Fort Eustis, VA. It was a good job worked on military equipment to bring them to fully mission capable. We also did quality assurance on all repairs.
Veteran servicemen and women working for today's warfighters.
(OTED), Team Lead (Current Employee), Fort Benning, GASeptember 11, 2012
Excellent relationship and reputation within the Military Training Industry.
Management is clueless
INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 21, 2012
There is not one thing good about this company. The management doesnt care about any team members, and for the most part make it up as they go.
CUBIC provided me with great experience and opportunities
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYAugust 10, 2012
Pros: 401k
Cons: no advancement opportunity
I had a great experience and the only reason I stopped working for them was because they were not awarded the Government Contract at the time.
About 90% of employees are army Veterans
Operations Lead and Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXAugust 2, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: being told to perform tasks that were not in the performance work statement.
730 am to 430pm

I learned that if the upper management does not know how to counsel employees. They fired employees because they did not like them and would only listen to one side to an issue.

Co-workers were outstanding.

Demands for assignments that were not given a suspense date.

Working for and supporting the Soldiers that had to deploy .

About CUBIC

Cubic Corporation (Cubic) designs, develops and manufactures products, which are mainly electronic in nature, provides government – Read more