CUDD Energy Services Employee Reviews

good work place
Lead coil tubing operator (Former Employee), Vilonia, ARAugust 23, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: home life
very well rounded management team willing to help improve there employees and teach new and advanced ways of operating equipment, hardest part of the job was time spent away from home
Good people to work with
CDL/Hazmat Trainer, Keller Logs, Safety (Current Employee), Odessa, TXAugust 20, 2015
Most aspects were good other then job security in the oilfield business. Was able to learn how to work with and teach a variety of individuals
Long term employment
Front Line Leader/Field Safety (Former Employee), Canton, PAAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Company truck
Cons: Not enough sleep
Typical day is a minimum 12 hour shift with about 2 hours of total drive time. Hardest part of my job was to have enough safety gear on hand. Most enjoyable part of my job was teaching the importance of safety to young workers.
loved the type of work, disliked being away for so long and bad management.
BULK PLANT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Williston, NORTH DAKOTAJuly 18, 2015
Pros: over time, plenty of hours, two week off schedule
Cons: terrible management, lack of communication between management, lack of safety
bad management
learned a lot about bulk plant operation
i enjoyed having so much overtime and long hours
disliked how supervisiors didn't do job correctly and expected things but didn't set an example and follow rules
Awesome Company
Well Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: per deim & bonuses
Cons: working in the weather
A person willing to work hard and learn can go many places with this company. I learned more than I could ever imagine about the oilfield here. Management always answered questions and helped. The hardest part of the job was the time away from home.
good work place
Equipment operator/ fluid-technician/ supervisor (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJuly 7, 2015
Pros: safety program was good, treated good
Cons: pay could be better
top notch training. took care of employees, co workers got along good, safety conscious, management always had a plan of action
better companies to work for
equipment operator (Current Employee), Williston, NDJune 29, 2015
Pros: typical oilfield benefits
Cons: alot
Think Cudd is all but done in the Bakken. To many upper management mistakes.
Employees never get raises, and now they are starving them out with no perdiem, no job bonuses and only 40hr work weeks. Guys are leaving quick hardly enough men to do a job for frac or coil now. And takes forever to go through hiring process. 3 months if your lucky.
Poorly Managed Company
Manager (Former Employee), The WoodlandsJune 29, 2015
Pros: paycheck
Cons: horribly run
No vision, no strategic plan, no guidance, no core values, no work schedules for crew (work till you drop), no commitment to employees, no concern for people
not organized and dose not know how to work with employees
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMJune 20, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: good luck
company needs good leadership everyone in supervisory positions are related or close friends no chance of advancement in this region.
It was GREAT while it lasted
Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Vernal, UTJune 2, 2015
Pros: outstanding daily bonuses
Cons: on call 24/7 365
knowing All financial problems were solved due to great monthly salary and able to receive great bonuses when out on a job, also company provided new mancamp
Oilfield work
Coil Tubing Operator (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COMay 19, 2015
Pros: People that you work with
Cons: never home
Out for many days on end and never know when you might get to go home for a day off. The people that you work with become your family. At times the job can be very dangerous.
good safe work place for fracing
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: none
pump maintenance; team environment , learning different daily job task, the hardest part was being gone for 14 days and the most enjoyable part was the family atmosphere .
Do not apply!
EO (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: Co-workers are like family.
Cons: Management is not professional
If you are not part of the Good ole boy system already instituted their, your out of luck. You will be worked thin with the promise of days off only to be told last minute that you can not go home. They believe that they OWN you!
Great place to work and they care for their emplyee's
Draftsman (Current Employee), Vilonia, ARApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great people and easy commute
Cons: Downturn in Oil prices make you worry about job security
Great work hours, learned how to use Solidworks and Adobe Illustrator CS6. Learned a lot about the oil field and all the equipment.
Work depends on oil prices.
Operator 4 (Current Employee), ND, WY, COApril 9, 2015
feast or famine type of job... management typically makes terrable decisions but the crews are great to work with. Generally speaking you travel quite a bit to work so the family/wok ratio is a little off.
Pretty Laid back.
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Odessa, TXApril 7, 2015
After realizing the outside work was not for me. I am now in dispatch for a Frac company. I am very knowledgeable about frac non the less. Here we are required to set up frac jobs as far as equipment and operators who will be on the well site. Any time a piece of equipment needs to be replaced we have to get the process going. Just recently I was told by my boss that he will be leaving soon and he would like no one other than me to take his place, because I am the most qualified of the 4 dispatchers, only having been working here since October 2014, but I too am looking for a different opportunity of work at this time.
Very Poor upper management. It is what can CUDD do for them
District Manager (Former Employee), Kilgore, TXApril 2, 2015
Pros: Awesome company in the 90's
Cons: Headed down a bad path
In the 90's Cudd was a good work place that took care of there employees and help and wanted all to be promoted, since mid 2000's it is more about what can I get out of CUDD be it illegal or what ever to better myself.
Interesting Work Place
Technician/Truck Mechanic (Current Employee), Canton, PAMarch 28, 2015
Working for CUDD has been a great experience for me. I have traveled around a bit and met many new people. The Management and superiors are great people and have always answered my questions and concerns. I have enjoyed working for them these past 4 years. Typically I Work on the BOPs and occasionally I help other guys with their work. I sometimes have to run after parts for equipment, which I use company trucks for. I also fill out paperwork related to my job.
enjoyed my time there
International Operational Safety Manager (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXMarch 5, 2015
enjoyed working there traveled extensively both domestically and internationally. Good opportunities to further yourself through outside training classes
Best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for
Driver/Operator (Former Employee), Elk City, OKMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great people and good benefits
Very physical demanding learned how to be a supervisor management was great co-workers were great and easy to get along with hardest part of my job was not getting a lot of sleep most enjoyable part of my job was getting to learn new things