CUDD Energy Services

CUDD Energy Services United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work and they care for their emplyee's
Draftsman (Current Employee), Vilonia, ARApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great people and easy commute
Cons: Downturn in Oil prices make you worry about job security
Great work hours, learned how to use Solidworks and Adobe Illustrator CS6. Learned a lot about the oil field and all the equipment.
Work depends on oil prices.
Operator 4 (Current Employee), ND, WY, COApril 9, 2015
feast or famine type of job... management typically makes terrable decisions but the crews are great to work with. Generally speaking you travel quite a bit to work so the family/wok ratio is a little off.
Pretty Laid back.
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Odessa, TXApril 7, 2015
After realizing the outside work was not for me. I am now in dispatch for a Frac company. I am very knowledgeable about frac non the less. Here we are required to set up frac jobs as far as equipment and operators who will be on the well site. Any time a piece of equipment needs to be replaced we have to get the process going. Just recently I was told by my boss that he will be leaving soon and he would like no one other than me to take his place, because I am the most qualified of the 4 dispatchers, only having been working here since October 2014, but I too am looking for a different opportunity of work at this time.
Very Poor upper management. It is what can CUDD do for them
District Manager (Former Employee), Kilgore, TXApril 2, 2015
Pros: Awesome company in the 90's
Cons: Headed down a bad path
In the 90's Cudd was a good work place that took care of there employees and help and wanted all to be promoted, since mid 2000's it is more about what can I get out of CUDD be it illegal or what ever to better myself.
Interesting Work Place
Technician/Truck Mechanic (Current Employee), Canton, PAMarch 28, 2015
Working for CUDD has been a great experience for me. I have traveled around a bit and met many new people. The Management and superiors are great people and have always answered my questions and concerns. I have enjoyed working for them these past 4 years. Typically I Work on the BOPs and occasionally I help other guys with their work. I sometimes have to run after parts for equipment, which I use company trucks for. I also fill out paperwork related to my job.
enjoyed my time there
International Operational Safety Manager (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXMarch 5, 2015
enjoyed working there traveled extensively both domestically and internationally. Good opportunities to further yourself through outside training classes
Best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for
Driver/Operator (Former Employee), Elk City, OKMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great people and good benefits
Very physical demanding learned how to be a supervisor management was great co-workers were great and easy to get along with hardest part of my job was not getting a lot of sleep most enjoyable part of my job was getting to learn new things
Cudd Energy Services is a growing company with an exciting future
Career Development and Training Manager (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great benefits, great vision
Cons: resistance to change
Cudd Energy Services provides endless opportunities to excel.

CES is a "survivor company". They carry little/no debt. They're a well managed company that will constrict during downturns but expand with strong markets. CES quadrupled in size in a 7 year period.

My boss was a true visionary and a brilliant man.

I worked with some of the smartest, most creative people I have ever known.

As an agent of change, the hardest part of changing the culture is, well... getting people to accept and embrace healthy change. But it's also the most enjoyable part of the job.

I learned how to strategically communicate with those who resisted my programs, and was able to transform them from adversaries into allies.
Productive fun workplace
Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: great crew members
Cons: fluxuating industry
Great company fun safe and easy to get along and fit in with everyone. i would recomend this company to anyone trying to get their foot in the door in the oil and gas industry.
$14/hr. to Frac....Pathetic
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMFebruary 15, 2015
Cons: bad pay...bad equipment...lies by supervisors.
This company is by far the most pathetic company to work for. The equipment is horrible and you will be made promises by supervisors that will never come to pass. the pay is the lowest in any fracking company.
If you like to be away
Frac Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Canton, PAFebruary 15, 2015
Typical oil field job. not much home time but being a "smaller" company, compared to big red at least, it was easy to advance and even talk to some of the executive board of directors. I have nothing bad to say really, left for a better opertunity
Company is growing larger, 7/10
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: per diem, work phone, work laptop
Cons: no truck
Low pay, but there is room for growth. Expect to work your way up slowly, although depends on who you know. Degreed individuals may want to look elsewhere, because proving yourself takes time and hard work.
Very diverse and fast paced job
Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: good benefits, company discounts
Cons: dept communication was not the best
Marketing is a very busy department and fast paced environment. Days involved high organization skills and being very detail oriented. Supported 8+ individuals with numerous personalities. Managed all print job and ads for Cudd Energy Services. Reponsible for expense reports, meeting planning, purchase orders and invoices. Enjoyed working in fast paced environment.
Good company, would be better if work was steady and there were enough employees to have a schedule
Equipment operator (Current Employee), Vernal, UtahFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: lots of overtime when there is work
Cons: not to flexible for employees that do not live in the immediate area
Duties are great and wonderful; however I am away from home more than I wish to be. I also do not have a definitive schedule that I can plan family activities. Many times I am required to be on an unpaid stand-by. Management changes frequently, so office requirements change just as fast. Work week hours are dependent on how the market is for natural fuels.
buy some knee pads
operator (Former Employee), williston NDFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: some great fellow employees
Cons: buddy system. upper management. no training
Pay is on track, insurance was not. 4 and 2 schedule. Camp is fit for animals not humans. Took back our per diem. Buddy system is running wild here. Direct supervisor put ol' friends from Weatherford in places he wanted and everyone else just got to deal with it. Company vets being pushed out of positions. Your jobs safer if your in the group. Not so much if your not. Lay offs recently yet this job post shows position in Vernal. Do not recommend starting you oil career here. Go somewhere that actually trains and cares about employees.
Enjoyable, challanging and rewarding job.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: company vehicle, expense card, bonuses, meals and computer.
Cons: personal time interuptions and plans cancellations.
Your day can start miles from where you expected to be the day before. do not spend a lot of time planning a work schedule because the nature of the work is subject to and usually does change.

I enjoyed the close knit family of the military and this company is no exception.

Hard to plan on personal time. it is the nature of the work to change hour by hour.

Everyone i work with.
Don't waste your time with this joke of a company
Not an employee, seen it firsthand though (Former Employee), elsewhereJanuary 14, 2015
Cons: everything
You will only see your family a couple days a month if that! There is no schedule or rotation, you could work months at a time and only get a few days off and even when you do get a rare day off you will still be on call. You don't get your own hotel room, you have to bunk with someone else. The pay is the lowest of all the oil field companies, not worth it at all for the bs you have to deal with. You will get "promoted" to supervisor which just means you get to do twice the work but no raise, so you still get the same amount as a green hat. Even after you've been there 3 years, you still won't get a raise. They are cheap and greedy.
Very hard work
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2015
company is great. great to move up. lots of hours. great pay.
Oilfileld work
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Seminole, OKDecember 3, 2014
very fun work with one of the best service companies out there. only downfall is no days off schedule so you work 98% of the time and it is all out of town.
Good place to work at learn alot, poor comunication.
Shop Mechanic (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 21, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: comunication
Typical day at work fixing or maintaining all equipment. Learned a lot about the repair and maintenance of equipment that is used in the frac industry. Lower management was fair upper management productive. Good Co-Workers got along with everyone. The hardest part of the job was waiting for parts and lack of communication. thye best part of the day was Working and being around good employees.

1 2 3

About CUDD Energy Services

Energy is the key to growth for Key Energy Services, one of the US's largest well-servicing and workover companies. The company – Read more

CUDD Energy Services Salaries