CUDD Energy Services

CUDD Energy Services Employer Reviews

Fun and hard working atmosphere
pump operator (Former Employee), odessa txAugust 15, 2014
Pros: good work out and knowledge of learning how to frac
Cons: never home
Hard work with being able to lift heavy iron and swing sledge hammers
a great place to learn
Coil Tubing Operator (Former Employee), Kilgore, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: no schedule
started at the bottom and worked my way up desent equipment and just a great place to learn
Positive Environment
Intern, Well Site Engineer (Former Employee), Broussard, LAMay 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches ever so often from vendors.
Cons: lack of real world experince for engineering intern.
Each day was spent at a computer, analyzing and reviewing engineering drawings and safety documents. Consulting and safety meetings were held daily.
Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 5, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Phone
Expenses Report
Assist Administrator
Inventory
Operator
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Fruita, COApril 20, 2014
Equipment Operator – Trained to operate Frac equipment (i.e. Blender, Frac Pump, Hydration Unit, and other equipment used in fracturing). Assist in rigging up equipment from truck to truck and the high pressure line to the well head. Driving heavy equipment to and from location. Maintaining all pumps and iron to ensure a safe and successful job. Inspect – more... the truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during, and after trips. Established and maintained excellent customer relationships.Maintained a daily, legible DOT log book and submitted corresponding documents. – less
Good place to work they just dont pay very well.
Equipment Operator II/Truckdriver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 2, 2014
Pros: going home after 2 weeks out.
Cons: the low pay.
Cudd is very organized company in comparison to some others. Just not a place were the average guy can advance. Fracing wells to produce more oil.working on pumps. very long and hot days.My co workers were for the most part pretty good people. the hardest part of the job is rigging up and down. the best of the job is payday and your week off.
This position gave me the ability to learn additional software and office procedures.
Finance Manager (Current Employee), Vilonia, ARFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: large corporation with retirement benefits
Cons: commute
This position is with a large corporation as compared to the small companies for which I have worked in the past. CUDD Energy Services purchased Marcellus Energy Services which gave me the opportunity to experience a transition from a smaller company to a much larger company. The hardest part of the job is the commute each day to the office.
Mechanic (Current Employee), Lindsay, OKFebruary 1, 2014
rebuild and construction of new oilfield eqiupment such as coil tubbing units, snubbing units and nitrogen units
Typical oilfield service company issues
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Williston, NDJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: good pay, decent schedule
Cons: disorganized, poor management
I have worked for the four largest service companies and can honestly say that the problems I have encountered at Cudd are basically the same as at any other service company. Sometimes Cudd is a little more disorganized than most but they are relatively new to fracturing. They do pay better than any other company I have worked for and the benefits seem – more... on par. I have only worked here for about three months but so far I'm pleased. – less
once u get hurt ur out!!!!!!!!
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: putting mad hours!!!
Cons: to much hours for $13.00 an hour
I Had a accident and they had me in the break room for months , putting 8 hours a day they wanted me to quit because they didnt want me to collect unemplyment benefits. Theirs alot of back stabbers especially the fluid tech!!!!! When it slows down , they try to make up excusess to fire u so u wount collect unemployment. The benefits suck.
It is a very demanding job at some points, and has its challenges, on another note it is very mundaine at times.The company has no advancement ops.
Chemical Technician (Current Employee), Kilgore, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Under direction of first line supervisor ensure that facility is a clean and safe place to work.
Under directives of management or first line supervisor ensure that equipment and machinery is in
good working order and safe to be used , and report any unusual problems that need attention.
Ensure that all chemicals are contained and not leaking.
Report – more... and document any chemical leaks and spills.
Clean and dispose of any hazardous materials according to company and EPA regulations.
Inventory chemicals on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Communicate chemical inventory to procurement department to ensure that product lines are stocked
properly for supply and demand use during fracing operations, via created excel spreadsheets.
Communicate with engineers at location to meet the needs of the chemicals supply and demands on job location.
Load and unload all inbound and outbound chemicals on or off the required means of transportation.
Report all inbound, outbound, and inventory vie emails, and spreadsheets to management and procurement department. – less
Your gonna work for your money.
Coil-Tubing Pump Operator (Former Employee), Canton, PAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: they will feed you.
Cons: hard to get a raise.
I work there 5 years. I wanting to advance with company. I learned to do my job.Some days was short. Nine times out of ten. You gonna work long days.
A typical day in the oil patch.
Lead Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Canton, PANovember 7, 2013
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: limited time off
A typical day in the oil patch. Every one there wants to do your job until things are broke.
Good pay No family time
Hand/mechanic (Current Employee), Canton, PAOctober 29, 2013
Cudd Pays their employees very well. However, they have no rotation and You are gone all the time. You are on call 24/7. You don't know if you will be home for an event or if you are going to be called out on a job. there is no planning of any kind.

They have health, dental, vision, life, and 401K.
good place to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Channelview, TXOctober 4, 2013
all about safety, good people. hardest part of job is not enough jobs to go on to make money.
Good people to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Channelview, TXAugust 26, 2013
Stayed busy. I learned a lot about what Liquid nitrogen can do. The Management and my co-workers are good people to work with. The hardest part of the job was the safety, because of the environment we all had to work in. The most enjoyable part is we all made it back safe to our families and friends.
Ready to move on
Fracturing Supervisor/Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Williston, NDJuly 29, 2013
Pros: company truck
Cons: cannot have one correct paycheck in a year and half
A normal day at Cudd starts off great but only lasts for so long. After a year and a half of empty promises an having terrible management it is time to move on. I like a lot of people I work with an this includes higher management then myself.
Not a stable work place
Snubber (Former Employee), Willistion, North DakotaJune 19, 2013
Pros: pay was good, made many friends with co workers
Cons: no work no cumminaction with jobs or when they will be. always left worker in the dark.
Jobs come and go never steady work. Management was very poor, no communication with upper management and workers.
Great money, away from home alot.
Pump Operator, N2 (Former Employee), Fuita,Co.April 4, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: away from family a lot. i was away for 28 days.
Great company, if you dont have a family. You can make a lot of money. i was away for 28 days home for 10 but was required to be at shop for 5 days out of my 10 days home and on call. So many times i would really have 2 to 3 days with the family in 38 days. Did this for a year.
Great place to work, long hours and not many days off
Stimulation Engineer (Current Employee), Canton, PAJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: long days, few days off
Cudd was a good place to work and has some great people. It is not always the best managed place and can be alot of hours with very little days off. I have learned alot of about how fracturing works here and alot about the mechanical objects on site.

About CUDD Energy Services

Energy is the key to growth for Key Energy Services, one of the US's largest well-servicing and workover companies. The company – Read more