Cullman Regional Medical Center

Cullman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

hospice
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALFebruary 19, 2017
I worked thru Hospice in County.it was a good branch but at that particular time I needed to focus on full time work and was only working three days a week and was not enough to live on.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
pay rate
Fun job
FLOOR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 9, 2016
The work wasn't too difficult. It can be nasty from time to time, but nothing too crazy. I loved making the floors look their best after a fresh coat of wax. I disliked the pay for the hard work I provided.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Low pay, not much room for advancement
good community hospital
Director post surgical unit (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 4, 2015
A good hospital for a small community. Has good physicians and surgeons as well as nursing staff. A clean hospital. Budget cuts has hindered the nursing care and ability to provide care desired.
Pros
local
Cons
short staffed
O.K place to work
MLT (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 22, 2015
Not crazy about the politics but guess that's part of it. Morale could have been better, but there's always room for improvement. Best part of the job was the satisfaction you get from doing all you can for your patients.
A job
Patient Access Rep (Current Employee) –  Cullman alAugust 4, 2015
Most enjoyable part of work is co-workers
Interacting with patients
Typical day at work is interacting with patients, answering the phone, verifying insurance, collecting copay
Good First Job
ER Technician (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMay 16, 2015
I ran the register and it was a good way to gain customer service skills. Must be able stand for long periods of time. Keep station clean and organized
Great team work and a professional work place environment
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMay 2, 2015
I work with a great team here in the emergency department at Cullman Regional. We can be having a horrible day/night and everyone can be running around busy as a bee and everyone is very professional about their decisions and we all do our best to use team work. I believe that is one of the most important things in a work place. No matter what kind of shift we are having we try to make the best of it and have fun. Who wants to be in a boring and up tight place all the time. Sometimes we have numerous critical patients come in back to back and times get very challenging but when everyone puts their heads together and works together as a team and you don't have everyone complaining and gripping at one another everything goes smoothly and at the end of the day we can all sit back and appreciate where we work because of the great team we have.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
sometimes you don't get a break at all
Average
Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 13, 2015
The hospital is a great place to work at. The management is very harsh and makes the job experience very stressful. Co-workers make great friends.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Managment, Salary
Life in the ER
ER Tech (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 28, 2015
A typical day at work is very fast pace and stressful. I have learned various things while working as an ER Tech, such as: drawing blood, how to work in a code, and how to deal with patients. The management at CRMC is fairly good. My co-workers are great! They are harder workers and enjoyable to be around. The hardest part of my job is the long hours. Working 12 hours shifts and going back and forth between nights and days is really hard. The most enjoyable part of my job are the people I work with.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
Low Pay
Proactive working environment
Department Director (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 16, 2015
Work collaboratively with staff, physicians, and administration to promote patient safety and excellence in patient care in a timely manner.
Medical Center
Patient Information Clerk/Communication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 25, 2014
Good place to work. Good benefits. I work with a great bunch of people who work as a team. I work from 6am to 6pm running the hospital switchboard and monitoring hospital fire panel and call all codes. The hardest part of the job is the 12 hour shifts.
Pros
insurance
Cons
12 hour work days
Co-workers and management
ED Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 23, 2014
My co-workers were absolutely wonderful I miss them greatly. Unfortunately had to leave because of inability to swing night shift and graduate school requirements. Management was great as well
Enjoyable Workplace
CPCA/Unit Security (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 5, 2014
Enjoyed working at the Hospital, and taking care of my patients. Was very rewarding.
I enjoy seeing the different people
Cardiovascular Receptionist (Former Employee) –  cullman, ALSeptember 20, 2013
I enjoy seeing the different people on the floors. The staff is pretty nice. The pay could be better.
Very busy but fun workplace.
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 30, 2013
I enjoyed working at CRMC! It is a growing hospital with friendly people who work hard for patient satisfaction.
fun at first
E.s. assistant/floortech (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 20, 2012
use to be a great workplace .but then they hot new people and made it bad.i learned alot about teamwork.most of the coworkers were nice

most part i liked was when i went to 2nf shift.it was more laid back
Pros
2nd shift, fun, learning alot
Cons
new directors, new hr dir, new pres.
n/a great location
Assist physicians (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 14, 2012
n/a
Great employees,campus is beautiful,
clean and well stocked hospital.
equipment is great.
wonderful physicians.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cullman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Cullman Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location