CULTURAL CARE AU PAIR

CULTURAL CARE AU PAIR Employer Reviews

Au Pair
Au pair girl (Former Employee), Lakewood, COJuly 6, 2014
To be an Au Pair, during one full year, made me grown up very fast. I finally trust and find myself. This experience is not only taking care of children, is learn about yourself.
To live far of the life I always knew, enable me to be stronger every single day.
Great Opportunity to work and travel abroad
Personal Assistant/Nanny (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAOctober 3, 2013
• Demonstrate a high level of patience and time management while scheduling daily activities for
the host family
•Quickly adapted to a American culture while living with a family in the United States
•Enhanced personal comprehension in English and taught Spanish to an American family
•Employed 12 consecutive months while never missing a scheduled day – more... of work – less
Good option if you are in an area with lots of enrolled families, or you like sales
Local Childcare Coordinator (part-time) (Former Employee), HomeNovember 4, 2012
Pros: work from home, meeting au pairs and their families
Cons: this is sales, pay in slow area ($25/mo/ family)
This was a nice work from home option and I really enjoyed working with the au pairs and their host families. I was also very impressed with the training program, although the learning curve can be steep in all the nuance of how to do this well.

Unfortunately, since the pay is based on the number of enrolled families in your area, if you have only – more... a few families the pay just isn't enough to justify the time it takes to do the job well. I had time to do the basics and make sure my families were well-supported, but not enough time to do the proactive things, including trying to recruit new families. Also note that while I was told it was entirely a work from home position, I was expected to travel several times per year, which was not realistic with an infant. – less
Cultural Exchange Student
Cultural Exchange Student (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2012
the host family
Great opportunity for young adults to travel and work abroad.
Au Pair Cultural Exchanger (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2012
Pros: meeting people from around the world.
Cons: homesickness.
Cultural exchange activities, there were times when I had to deal with cultural conflicts, it was rewarding and opens up many other opportunities for the future.
Productive, Fufilling, fun
Au-Pair (Current Employee), USA North CarolinaJune 25, 2014
My day Starts with getting all three children out of bed and fed, I spoon feed the twins and then tube feed them both, They have a feeding disorder and are still learning to eat. I count the grams and calories they both intake to determine how much formula and water to tube them.
I then either have an appointment for the boys, such as feeding therapy, – more... speech therapy or physical therapy, so I head out to one of them. if its a day with no appointments, we go to the playground, for a walk, or to the pool.
The 4 year old usually has a camp or Pre school, I usually take her there in the morning before I take the boys to their appointments.
I have learned great time keeping skills, getting all three up, fed and out the house on time is something I cannot go wrong with and have it practiced almost like an art form.
I have learned great patience, feeding the boys can be a long, monotonous struggle, so patience is an absolute must!
learning how to deal with different behaviours is something that also came quick to me, I have been working with the twins since they were 13 months, so I have seen all of their phases, from biting, to tantrums, to clingy, to independent, so I have quickly adapted to effectively, stop or encourage where necessary.
The hardest part of my job finding a balance between personal life and work life, it can be hard at times to switch off and realise I am not working.
The best part of my job is being able to be so close to such wonderful children, watching them develop, overcome and achieve as a parent would, its a rewarding experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. – less
fun,loving comitted workplace
au pair (Former Employee), cape town western capeNovember 9, 2012
Pros: roof over my head, food in my tummy, being included in all family vacations, loveand family
Cons: long hours but didnt mind as they would pay me for every hour i stayed longer.
Grew a fantastic relationship with my employers they treated me as if i was one of thei own and it was not a happy departure for both parties, it was as if i were the big sister to the my host parents children, they always included me and made me feel welcome and at home. The TRUST become so Real they gave me access to their vehicles as well as credit – more... cards. I grew to love and care deeply for my family in the USA, and will always treasure them in my heart. I learnt that a strong family bond is what every child needs, i learnt to to put the closest ones to your heart first in life, respect,loyalty,honesty and dignity are very important. I learnt independancy, to go out there all alone at the age of 20years and trust a family i never even met only spoke to telephonically, to take that step in life is hard, but it made me STRONG. There was nothing hard about my job it comes natural to any woman to treat children with motherly care. I learnt that i functional bonded and succesful family, whome sticks together, is a family that will stick together to death do us part..and i RESPECT that Values. – less
Erfahrungsreiche, herausfordernde Arbeit
Au Pair (Former Employee), NJJuly 2, 2014
Pros: reisemöglichkeiten, neue freunde und gute erfahrungen
Cons: geringes gehalt für die leistung
Es ist eine gute Erfahrung, nicht alles läuft bei dieser Agentur glatt, aber wenn man eine gute Familie hat ist das ein Vorteil. Man lernt viel dazu, verbessert die Englischkenntnisse und lernt mehr über sich und wird selbstsicherer.
Una giornata tipica
Au Pair - Baby Sitter (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: bellissima esperienza buon rapporto con i datori di lavoro
Cons: lontananza da casa
Ho deciso di andare in america come ragazza alla pari primo perchè amavo l'idea di stare con dei bambini e prendermi cura di loro, e anche per ottenere una padroneggianza della lingua inglese molto alta. La mia tipica giornata era quella di alzarmi la mattina alle 6.30 preparami e fare la colazione per i bimbi vestirli lavarli prepararli per scuola. – more... Poi dopo averli portati a scuola iniziava il mio tempo libero nel quale frequentavo il college e appena tornavo a casa pulivo e sistemavo. Nel pomeriggio li andavo a prendere da scuola e li iniziava il pomeriggio. Preparavo la merenda facevamo i compiti giocavamo li portavo a calcio poi arrivati a casa per l'ora di cena preparavo da mangiare. – less
Excelente experiencia cultural
Au Pair (Former Employee), Cali, VACAugust 12, 2013
Aprendizaje rapido del idioma ingles, conocimiento de una nueva cultura, la agencia muestra apoyo incondicional durante la duración del contrato.
Let's move to NY
Au pair (Former Employee), Mohegan Lake, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: seguridad, internacional, ingles, mas idiomas, independencia
Cons: vivir en la misma casa de los jefes
Un dia tipico consistia en hacer el rol de la hermana mayor, el cuidado de niños me dejo mucho aprendizaje asi como muchas buenas experiencias, el vivir en el extranjero me fortalecio como persona, me di cuenta que soy capaz de adaptarme a muchas situaciones, lo que mas disfrute fue hacer relaciones internacionales con la gran diversidad cultural que – more... existe en New York, la parte mas dificil fue regresar y dejar a mis host kids y por su puesto decirle adios new york, y a todos mis nuevos amigos. – less
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo con prestaciones.
Au Pair (Former Employee), MDMay 24, 2013
Pros: prestaciones, seguro medico, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Cons: cultura diferente
Encaragada del cuidado de tres niños desde las 7am. hasta las 7 pm. realizando todas las actividades correspondientes al dia, como lo era la preparación de alimentos como el desayuno, lunch y cena, siempre vigilando que estos aalimentos fueran lo recomendables para ellos, tanto el aporte energético como su cantidad.
Environement de travail agreable
Recruitment Leader (Former Employee), MilanoFebruary 5, 2013
Il y a un esprit d'équipe fantastique.
J'ai appris à gérer de grands groupes de personnes et d'améliorer la sélection des filles
Empresa demonstra grande suporte.
Au pair (Current Employee), Rockville, MDOctober 28, 2012
Minha experiencia com a empresa citada tem sido de grande importancia pra minha vida pois a mesma tem me dado grande suporte e oportunidade de aprimorar meu ingles, e relacoes pessoais. (desculpa os erros de acentuacao mas o computador que estou usando nao esta comfigurado com acentuacao para o Portugues)
buena , y eficiente
Baby sitter (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJJuly 6, 2012
aprendí a ser mas fuerte emocionalmente,tener mas confianza en mi misma, aprendí a conducir, el idioma que no era el mio y aprendí a convivir con gente que no era de mi familia y tenia otra cultura