We are a cultural exchange program regulated by the US Department of State that allows young people from abroad to work with families as a childcare provider in exchange for the opportunity to live in the US for a year and take some college classes. Our local childcare consultants (LCCs) are independent contractors who provide on-the-ground support for host parents and au pairs during their year together. They are organizers, mediators, diplomats, marketers and advocates.
We have a need for a few local in
NY: Ithaca, Rye, Merrick, Irvington, Mahopac, New Paltz and Rochester
CT = Ridgefield and Farmington
Washington, DC – zipcodes 20015/20016
MA – Cambridge and Cape Cod
NJ – Lawrence Township and Toms River
PA – Malvern/Paoli
Please only apply if you really live close to those areas and PROVIDE YOUR ZIP CODE on the application.
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have too. Feel free to email me with your full name, phone number and address.
Here's the job description: http://culturalcareaupair.com/why-choose-us/local-support/
- Don't apply if you are a student
- work Experience at least for 5 years.
- must have at least bachelors degree
- if you are a STAY AT HOME MOM, great chances!
- must have skills for customer service and to be a mentor
- must like to help others and make a difference in people's life
- must be patient