Culver's Employee Reviews

Found 1,216 reviews matching the search
productive and fun enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Hallie, WIAugust 15, 2017
Culver's is a decent place to work. You have to be willing to work hard and keep up with the pace to get product to customers quickly. It is a great job for kids and adults.
Pros
Fun people to work with.
Cons
very hot in the kitchen
fun work place
Cashier/ server (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILAugust 15, 2017
I'd greet customers at the door and give them a bag to put all of there clothes in. I loved organizing so I would fold alot of clothes and jeans. I'd have to walk a lot around the store to put clothes where they belong as well.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
nothing
It was a great experience that helped me realize that working fast food is not what I want to do with my life.
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAAugust 15, 2017
Working here was a good experience but I will not recommend working here to anyone. The hardest part was dealing with the other co-workers, I loved the food and the burgers and the discounts we got. But I did not enjoy working in the kitchen at all.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
lazy co-workers, bad management.
Fun place to work at during the summer
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Altoona, IAAugust 13, 2017
While working here I learned how to communicate to customers more easily every day. The menu itself is rather large so I worked hard for the first couple of months memorizing everything about it. The management was always very kind, toward the end of my time working with them there were a lot of communication issues involving schedules. Other than that one issue the place was wonderful to be at. The customers were always polite and eager to come back. As for my coworkers, I've met some of my best friends through this job.
Pros
Half off on food while in the store
Cons
Scheduling
Productive & fast pace
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 13, 2017
Pretty much cluvers is a fast Pace company it gets really busy, nothing I can't handle tho, we are famous for our Burgers and Shakes or should I say culster, I really don't enjoy working for the company at all.... you enjoy what's on the menu everything is very good and full of flavor and the people that work for the company are very friendly and outgoing
Pros
Every weekend off
Good owners
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIAugust 12, 2017
Boring job but has advancement opportunities. No benefits. Low pay. But these guys know what they're doing. Great team. Good training and follow through and consistency.
Extremely unimpressed
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 12, 2017
They hired me very quickly. I worked for 3 days and then they stopped calling. I called them myself and they always promised to call back but never did. I never even received payment for the days I've worked.
Pros
Free drinks.
Cons
Bad crew and management
Culver's was ok.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mukwonago, WIAugust 11, 2017
Culver's was very fast-paced too fast paced for me. You have a very short period of time learning to do everything and doing everything. It was too much for me. But my boss was very nice and fun to work with.
Pros
Fun to work with others
Cons
Too fast paced
Cashier/Drive Thru (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNAugust 10, 2017
The most enjoyable part about this job was seeing the kids knowing excally what they wanted to order before they walked in the door & having good communications & laughters with the customers. It wasn't really a hard job for me to complete. I managed how to listen to the customers carfully about what they wanted to order i managed how to take orders on drive thru & learning how to work in a good paced for that position & i also managed how to work the cashier. I learned that working as a team we got done faster by working as a team together especially when we were very bussy. My typical day for when i worked for culvers was clock in make sure dine-in is very neat & clean for the customers to have a clean place to enjoy their food also made sure the bathrooms were clean & where they kept their beverages i also made sure it was cleaned.
Amazing mangment and staff
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIAugust 10, 2017
Was stressful at times but you put a smile on your face and enjoyed working. The owner and gm were amazing and treated you like family. They always take care of their past and present employees. A wonderful work place.
Pros
Almost everything
Cons
Non
Fun place to work clean and coworkers are awesome
Cook, opener, and closer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INAugust 10, 2017
I worked at this Culver's as an intermediate job while i found something better. I have had experiences before with fast food places but this was a very pleasant surprise. The management is great where they really care about their employees. The work is challenging(especially during dinner rushes) but rewarding. The coworkers operate as a team and seemed to form a cohesive unit after short periods of time. All in all it was a good experience and i enjoyed the work life.
It was fun and I made a lot of friends.
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 10, 2017
It helped me to develop my leadership skills and made advancements very optional to me. Helped me gain more customer relation skills, and I got to work closely with both new employees to train and managers to create new and efficent ways to do things.
Mostly a great place to work!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Hallie, WIAugust 9, 2017
Working here is fun. You get to meet all kinds of different types of people, workers and guests. They become like a second family to you. Unless of course, one person makes it a bad place to work.
Fast paced environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  IllinoisAugust 9, 2017
Fast paced environment can get stressful however given enough repitition you'll have it down. Patience is a must and multitasking is important. Good starter job but don't expect to make a career out of it
Pros
Discount on meals
Cons
No benefits, high turnover rate
Not the best
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 8, 2017
Management is slipping and the store is slowly failing as well. When I first started working here, I loved my job. The managers have let some of the employees do as they please and now when things need to get done, no one wants to step up. Before, there was always someone willing to help out but now management is too lenient.
Pros
Great guests
Cons
Alot of fake smiles
Excellent Workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYAugust 8, 2017
Whether a younger employee or someone with more experience Culver's has great focus on advancement and workplace environment. You can feel good about what you're serving to the customers and I know you'll love it too.
Pros
Great Rate and Advancement
Cons
n/a
Very good first Job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 8, 2017
I think Culvers taught me a lot on the food industry and customer service. It was a great first job and I met many amazing people there, whether it was other coworkers or even just our regulars. I think Culvers is super organized and I was never really worried about illegally working over the hours that I could due to my age or even not getting the full amount on my paychecks. You learn so much from working there and it was such an enjoyable experience and I made friendships that will last a lifetime.
What I learned
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 7, 2017
Culver's is a very fast paced workplace. You're on your toes but you do have time to take a breather for a minute sometimes. I learned how to get things done quicker with no incidents.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No break unless certain hours worked
Fun Fast Food
1st Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pickerington, OHAugust 7, 2017
Culver's is a fun place to work. The management is fun and flexible. The food is great and your 50% is a great benefit! If you have good interpersonal skills and can handle a fast paced work environment this is the job for you!
Pros
Money is great
Cons
Fast paced (if thats not youre thing)
Decent
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Corydon, INAugust 7, 2017
Enjoyed my co-workers, didn't like the stress of dealing with rude customers. Upper management wasn't too bad either but they didn't like when I wasn't able to put in a two week notice for Amazon