We are recruiting new and recent college graduates that thrive on competition and are ready for the increased satisfaction and financial rewards that come from being energetic, persistent, and having the ability to build long lasting relationships with executives and business owners.
Generate profitable sales volume through our wide variety of financial services. Gain experience in small ticket, middle market and investment banking transactions in our 1-year training program. Upward mobility opportunites for those candidates that complete and excel in our program and industry.
Category: Financial Sales, Business Development and Marketing
Career Level: Entry Level Status: Full Time (base salary plus bonus/commission opportunities)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree, or in the process of obtaining a degree
- Initiate/Originate and close single investor lease and financing transactions with companies meeting a wide range of credit criteria.
- Develop new niche opportunities within a vast market space.
- Work closely with Credit function to complete the successful documentation of transactions.
- Utilize a broad range of Company products to produce a diverse portfolio of transactions.
- Extensive cold calling to senior level finance officers and C-Level personnel to further develop a book of business.
- Interact with other Company businesses to create cross sell opportunities, all performed within our 1-year training/mentoring program.
Culver Capital Group is one of the fastest growing independent commercial finance firms in the United States. Culver Capital Group is looking for candidates who are driven, focused on being successful, and passionate about life for a challenging opportunity and real compensation. We have an extensive training program and provide you with high quality leads. We are a financial partner with the capabilities to work with A-D Credit types. As a growing company we are seeking highly motivated candidates who are looking for promotional opportunities and leadership roles sooner rather than later, and want their earnings to reflect the same.
1. Twelve month training program with base salary guaranteed in addition to bonus/commissions.
3. Commission based on total funded profit. First year earnings are expected to be in excess of $60,000. Second year earnings $100,000 (up to 50% commissions)
4. Generous benefit package after 90 days (PPO-Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan)
Culver Capital Group, Inc. is a commercial finance company engaged in the origination, sale and servicing of various financing products to small, mid-sized, and fortune 500 businesses. Services are specialized within the following areas of expertise:
- Culver Business Finance
- Culver Healthcare Finance
- Culver Technology Finance
- Culver Venture Finance
- Culver Consulting & Advisory Group
- Culver Investment Banking
Culver originates financing transactions through direct prospecting to end users, referral sources, institutional equity firms, selected equipment manufacturers, distributors and industrial cooperatives that generally offer the company's leasing services as a preferred method of financing equipment sales. The company also actively markets to its existing end-user customer base.
The Company is a national provider of small-ticket and mid-ticket leases with original equipment acquisition costs typically ranging from $5,000 to $25,000,000. In addition the Culver Group of companies specializes in structured finance, providing equipment and asset backed financing to venture backed emerging growth companies. Transactions originated within this operating division range from $500K to $25MM.
The Company establishes its vendor relationships and originates end-user transactions through a sales staff of leasing professionals. Recognizing the value of credit and funding activity, Culver Capital Group, Inc. has established a team of experienced professionals to ensure accurate and thorough credit investigation, underwriting, complete document packages and efficient funding. The company manages customer service and collection activities on its portfolio of accounts and has established sound financial controls.
If you are an outstanding individual and motivated by learning, growing and challenge, we want you to apply. We are currently scheduling interviews and looking forward to growing our exciting company.
Orange County residents only, please