Excellent opportunity for an IT professional to join a growing Investment Bank and work to eventually fill a CIO role
Culver Capital Group, Inc., an established company, is looking to immediately hire a “System Administrator” for full-time, in-house employment.
- Microsoft Server Applications (SQL, Exchange) and Client OS, Exchange, Office software including AD, DNS, and Group Policy.
- Networking, Network Security, and TCP/IP
- Basic Web Server and Client technologies
- Thorough working knowledge of PC workstation hardware/software, MS terminal services and thin client administration
- Ability to train new users on all IT systems
MS Dynamics CRM application management
a. Hands on with configuration, customization and integration of CRM Application.
b. Creating customized entities and relationship in MS CRM
c. Creating complex workflows and reports.
d. Performance tuning of MS CRM application
e. Integration of MS CRM with SharePoint
f. Programming skills in Java and proficient knowledge of SQL Server
g. Leverage CRM database to manage marketing campaigns.
SQL Report writing
a. Have working knowledge of T-SQL to write statement for use in business analytical reports to be used to generate SQL Reporting Services
a. Support email and fax marketing systems
b. Ability to update & improve Web sites and marking
c. Work with sales management to deploy various marketing initiatives
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to set and manage priorities and tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to assist company staff with internal IT issues
- Ability to articulate training & support to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Salary commensurate with proficiencies/experience/education. ($45k+)
This is a full-time, on-site position. Hours are 8 to 5 in Costa Mesa Monday through Friday. Send your resume to schedule an interview.
To be considered, please submit your resume to careers @ culvercapital.com
About Culver Capital Group:
The Culver Capital Group is a global commercial finance company that provides a comprehensive offering of financial products and advisory services through its dedicated divisions. Each division excels in building successful long term relationships with its respective clientele, industry leaders, and the broader investment community.
2 Primary operating divisions’ located in Costa Mesa:
Culver Capital Advisors
Culver Capital Advisors provides debt financing advisory and transaction consulting services to the portfolio companies and clients of Venture Capital Firms, Private Equity Funds, Commercial Banks, Legal & Accounting Professionals, Interim Management. We leverage a combination of existing market lenders, active foreign investment, public funding options as well as captive financial resources to assist our clients in securing the best fit and most competitive forms of financings available in Venture Debt, Asset Based Lending, Senior/ Bank Debt, Equipment Financing, and Structured Finance.
Culver Investment Banking
Culver Investment Banking provides a full range of Investment Banking services to owners of small to mid-sized private companies that are seeking to buy, sell or improve the capital structure of their company. Our professionals having decades of experience helping companies navigate the process of attaining completion of a successful transaction. Our expertise in structuring transactions, investor presentations, sourcing capital, and contract negotiations insures that all aspects of a client’s needs are achieved.