Excellent opportunity for an IT professional to join our growing firm and work to eventually fill a CIO role.
Culver Capital Group, Inc., an established company, is looking to immediately hire a “System Administrator” for full-time, in-house employment.
- Microsoft Server Applications (SQL, Exchange) and Client OS, Exchange, Office software including AD, DNS, and Group Policy.
- Networking, Network Security, and TCP/IP
- Basic Web Server and Client technologies
- Thorough working knowledge of PC workstation hardware/software, MS terminal services and thin client administration
- Ability to train new users on all IT systems
MS Dynamics CRM application management - Experience Needed, or Willingness to Learn
a. Hands on with configuration, customization and integration of CRM Application.
b. Creating customized entities and relationship in MS CRM
c. Creating complex workflows and reports.
d. Performance tuning of MS CRM application
e. Integration of MS CRM with SharePoint
f. Programming skills in Java and proficient knowledge of SQL Server
g. Leverage CRM database to manage marketing campaigns.
SQL Report writing
a. Have working knowledge of T-SQL to write statement for use in business analytical reports to be used to generate SQL Reporting Services
a. Support email and fax marketing systems
b. Ability to update & improve Web sites and marking
c. Work with sales management to deploy various marketing initiatives
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to set and manage priorities and tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to assist company staff with internal IT issues
- Ability to articulate training & support to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Salary commensurate with proficiencies/experience/education.
Seeking a candidate that is willing to "wear multiple hats", be proactive, and be a part of our growing firm- more important than experience!
This is a full-time, on-site position. Hours are 8 to 5 in Orange County Monday through Friday.
Local residents only, please.
To be considered, please submit your resume to careers @ culvercapital.com
About Culver Capital Group:
Culver Capital Group is a global commercial finance company that provides a comprehensive offering of financial products and advisory services through its dedicated divisions. Each division excels in building successful long term relationships with its respective clientele, industry leaders, and the broader investment community.