Culver Careers Employee Reviews

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  United StatesApril 3, 2017
Great place to work! Company feels more like a big family- you can speak directly to the CEO or President whenever you want.

Keep up the good work Culver!
Pros
Good pay, Company Parties, Gift Cards, Galas, LOTS of happy hours.
Great Position and Company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  USApril 3, 2017
Love the freedom of running my own desk! I get to recruit for some major accounts and then target my own new business. Lots of internal and external satisfaction helping companies grow and closing some big ticket sales
Pros
ping pong, company events, happy hours, competitions
Cons
none really
Great Company with a Great Culture!!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJune 22, 2016
Culver is a great company with a great culture!

It’s a fast paced work environment with a collaborative team willing to help you. Each day is different and always a fun challenge. Company events to recognize sales leaders. Opportunity to make money and to be promoted quickly. Top producers win trips, gift cards and bonuses.

You talk to people daily and have the ability to help them with their careers.

Great group of driven sales people who really enjoy their careers.
Pros
Money potential. Supportive leadership.
Cons
This is sales. If you don’t like sales, this is not the place for you.
Excellent company with a very bright outlook!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 16, 2016
I've worked for Culver for several yearsnow, and I've loved every minute of it. It is definitely a work hard play hard environment. Don't expect to come in, skate along and get results. If you put in the work you will reap the reward. Individuals and offices are rewarded based on performance. If you and your branch are doing well you will have so much fun! Upper management is very supportive, and has a great open door policy. I'm so grateful to work for such a phenomenal company!
Pros
Bonus gift cards for top performers, unlimited commission, company retreats to great locations, president's club trips, team building dinners and activities
Fun Place to work with Tons of Growth
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 9, 2016
Great culture- like-minded people, company hosted events, collaborative team who root for each other to succeed
Everyone has a voice, and can be a part of changes within the company. Everyone is smart, energetic and extremely motivated.
Opportunity to make really good money, and be promoted quickly
Support system, management and company infrastructure, is solid Food, beer, wine, ping pong…
This is the best team I have ever worked for.
The company and team leadership is outstanding! The best part about working for Culver is I actually wake up excited to go to work.
You never stop growing, you never stop learning and more importantly there's a huge opportunity for advancement
Pros
Amazing people, great clients, open environment, dinners and lunches out, high commission rates, everyone encourages each other's success, ability to grow however you would likexample: Free lunches, etc.
Cons
You can easily work too much if you like to make money -there is no cap on commissions
Loved it
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 29, 2016
I worked for Culver Careers in the bay area for 5 years and made well over $100K my last 2 years.
It's hard to learn the business and I stumbled a few times in the beginning but my manager was right there everytime. She would take time out of her day and anytime to help me with a deal or a problem or just advice on buying a car or whatever.
Really nice people, the big bosses would come up from LA and SD 1/quarter and I loved picking their brains.
This is not a job for the timid, but If you're smart, assertive and work hard you can make a lot of $$ and have good people around you.
Pros
Unlimited commission plan, 24 days of PTO 1s t year, 100% health, ton's of outings paid for by the company
Cons
It's hard work and you have to be committed to learning the industry
Summary
Talent Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 12, 2015
This job requires a lot of patience. You have to work very hard and be very patient in order to start seeing the results of your work.
Not a good place to work
Recruiter/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2013
Culver is an example of a company that lost its core values that it started with. Leadership at the top is unethical, very poor and inconsistent. Pay structure is not good- recruiters do 90% of work and get paid less than 1/3 of fees.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Exec leadership, pay
Culver Staffing
Staffing Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 17, 2013
Culver was a face paced staffing company. Friendly co workers. Office was relocating to Fremont
Terrible
sales (Former Employee) –  san diegoApril 16, 2013
WILL NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AGAIN. If you want to play and get no pay then this is the company for you!!!!!!!!
Pros
lots of play
Cons
no pay but you need a degree

Want to know more about Culver Careers?

Ask a question
Horrible company - do not work with or for them!!
Sales Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek CAJune 30, 2011
I did not believe the reviews until I worked there. It is so sad this company is so horrible to their employees and pays such a ghastly low salary with a weak commission structure. There is a lot of inappropriate behavior that goes on there and have been some comments made to employees that are uncalled for. Company is opposed to hearing feedback and likes to try to corner people into submission, about everything. They are doing very poorly as a company, and if they don't make some changes they will lose it all. Here's a novel idea - focus on building a powerful sales force not a huge one.
Pros
nice fellow coworkers
Cons
grossly inexperienced management, long hours expected (but really required), no work life balance, horrible pay!!, unprofessional management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Culver Careers. Our community is ready to answer.