CUMMINS CROSSPOINT Employee Reviews

fast paced environment with a great employee base
Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 1, 2017
it was a pleasure working for them for many years, i still consider many or most like family. i really hated to have to separate from them .The hardest part of the job for me was the most enjoyable and rewarding part that is diagnosing and repairing of all cummins engines. I learned many many things in the time i spent there everything from diagnostics and repairs to warranty expectations and customer relations
Pros
great people to work with, very focused on technical excellence in regards to cummins engines
Cons
certain corporate policies, limitations as far as interactions between oem manufacturing and engine interactions between the two, and also limitations on truck bumper to bumper knowledge and work
Nice learning experience
Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVAugust 9, 2016
I have nothing to say about Cummins of Fairmont Sorry but that is where I would like to keep it. It was a nice place and a learning eon xperience. Don't feel like I should have to submit my opinion on this.

Thanks
OK when it was private, not anymore
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 20, 2015
This Company was a good place to work when there was an owner. When Cummins bought them completely and turned them into a publicly traded company, it went down hill in a hurry.
excellent place of employment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hazard, KYSeptember 22, 2015
It was a great work environment. I enjoyed my co-workers and the customers. The management team was great to work for. I learned how to work well with others on tasks. The hardest part of the job was being on the road without notice. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work and provide for my family.
Working with the best Diesel Engine
Shop Foreman and Road Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2014
Working with one of the top engines in the industry and leading the way in inovation
Pros
Cummins
Cons
Compensation
very good company the people are great
Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Hazard, KYFebruary 11, 2013
consistant with quality did complete rebuilds and overhauls on all cummins products training is always ongoing people were excellent to work with hardest part was they had to down size most enjoyable part was the everyday challenges of diagnosing engine problems and making customer service second to none.
Pros
people and training
Cons
they down sized the shop i was at
was a very safe and clean place to work
2nd Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 21, 2012
supervised 7 to 9 people every day. learned some of the bms system they use. trying to learn more about warranty with no assistance from upper management. I got to meet a lot of different people not just the same drivers over.
Pros
working with the newest engines.
Cons
management wanted some one who knew it all from the start

Want to know more about CUMMINS CROSSPOINT?

Ask a question