CUMMINS CROSSPOINT Employee Reviews in United States

excellent place of employment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hazard, KYSeptember 22, 2015
It was a great work environment. I enjoyed my co-workers and the customers. The management team was great to work for. I learned how to work well with others on tasks. The hardest part of the job was being on the road without notice. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work and provide for my family.
OK when it was private, not anymore
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 20, 2015
This Company was a good place to work when there was an owner. When Cummins bought them completely and turned them into a publicly traded company, it went down hill in a hurry.
Productive and very family oriented environment
Warhouse/Assembly (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 23, 2013
Working the assembly line assembling air conditioning units for commercial vehicles.Management assist with work details while doing work login sheet and reports on daily production while the hardest part about the positions is being on your feet 8-10 hours a day.The best part abot the position is that there are so many great opportunities to grow with the company and our co-emloyees are like family to one another being very social and working as a team.
Pros
the company loves to promote from within the company
Cons
stand up for long hours
was a very safe and clean place to work
2nd Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 21, 2012
supervised 7 to 9 people every day. learned some of the bms system they use. trying to learn more about warranty with no assistance from upper management. I got to meet a lot of different people not just the same drivers over.
Pros
working with the newest engines.
Cons
management wanted some one who knew it all from the start
Working with the best Diesel Engine
Shop Foreman and Road Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2014
Working with one of the top engines in the industry and leading the way in inovation
Pros
cummins
Cons
compensation

Want to know more about CUMMINS CROSSPOINT?

Ask a question