CUMMINS MID-SOUTH

CUMMINS MID-SOUTH Employer Reviews

Fun work place and a great company to work for.
Parts Advisor - Cummins Engines/ Onan Generators (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 5, 2014
Pros: co workers/ mgt.
Cons: pay/ advancement
Great company to work for, the people and mgt. are awesome. I just wish the pay was better and the was a more room for advancement. Company gets 5 stars from me, one of the best I have worked for.
Fast Paced work place Good Company
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee), Morgan City, LAFebruary 19, 2014
Cummins was a good workplace and very fast paced environment I learned plenty about the engine business. Being a parts adviser really helped me realize that I enjoyed people and that a sales career would be a good path for me.
Love this company.
Procurement Specialist/ Dealer Support (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 11, 2013
Pros: hour lunches and gift card giveaways.
A typical day at cummins was calm and busy. I learned how to create purchase orders, spreadsheets, and procurement experience. Learned a great deal about truck engines and met set some interesting people.
A nice place.
Parts Advisor (Current Employee), North Little Rock, ARJune 2, 2013
Cummins is a nice place to work and is a clean facility, but there is not much room for upward mobility.
Great Company
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Morgan City LAApril 29, 2013
Awesome company to work for. Management great. Willing to train.
I learned how to keep personal and business time different on the spreadsheet
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 17, 2012
Matched invoices, verified coding, and signature before entering. Helped balance the ledger at month end and closing year end with the law firm.
Working at CMS
Dealer Support Representative (Former Employee), MemphisMarch 27, 2012
Pros: company luncheon, occassional free lunches
Cons: short staff
Working at this employer was very challenging for me. The workflow was more overwhelming than anticipated, however I took each challenge as a learning experience. On a typical day, 40-50 calls, along with assisting on special projects, managing a special account, and assisting other reps. My day was quite fulfilled in every possible way. As for my co-workers, – more... I think we should've practiced team work more. Nonetheless, we always pulled through together and get the job done. The hardest part of my job was the balance of workload and how to be more professional in my communication. I dont take back any tasks I took on because I wanted to learn the process. So that goes to say that my most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new process. I'm a firm believer, the more you learn the more you understand. I learned that in the workplace, perception is very important. Knowing how to communicate with your fellow co-workers is essential, especially in a call center. So making a team effort to improve requires being more positive and setting an example for others (your co-workers) to look up to. – less
Everybody worked together as a team when needed
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), MemphisNovember 30, 2011
I enjoyed working with everyone. The best times was when we had to do inventory the last day in October.