WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN A DYNAMIC DIESEL TECH SCHOOL NEW GRAD!
RELOCATION & HOUSING ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE!
PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US AND TO APPLY!
- Efficiently troubleshoot failures, diagnose, repair, and rebuild Cummins engines
- Efficiently remove and install engines in equipment chassis
- Efficiently remove and install components on engines, in and out of chassis
- Efficiently Rebuild engine components
- Document the work performed
- Maintain training requirements for position
- Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner including wearing appropriate PPE
- Two year diesel diploma/certificate or equal years experience in repair of diesel engines
- Knowledge and understanding of diesel engine theory and operation
- Ability to use computer and windows based programs such as Quick Serve On-line,
INSITE and others
- Able to read and follow instructions
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Have own tools and toolbox
- Commercial Driver’s license (preferred)
- Possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Able to lift 25-100lbs, and use proper lifting tools/techniques
- Bend, stretch, stand, kneel, twist and climb on equipment
Cummins NPower LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status in regard to public assistance.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Cummins NPower is the upper Midwest's premier Cummins engine and power generation systems distributor, committed to providing fast, proven...