CUMMINS POWER SOUTH

CUMMINS POWER SOUTH United States Employee Reviews

competetive and challenging work place
GENERATOR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Albany,GaMarch 9, 2014
Pros: drive service truck to and from work
Cons: not enough hours, poor management
Would like a workplace where I can eventually be promoted to managment. I was in management and enjoyed it.Really need 40 hours and Overtime would be great. I enjoy talking to customers one on one. I do like a good challenge.
Work Easy
Sr. Credit Analyst (Current Employee), AtlantaFebruary 14, 2014
My experience was short and sweet. Managament had its ups and downs. customers were good payers. My co-workers are pleasant. HR is very nice.
Glad to be moving on.
Service Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 7, 2013
Very disorganized upper Management micro manages ALL the subordinates. There is no job security thru out the company constantly people are quitting or being fired for made up or no cause.
I would put in 12 hour days and it would never be enough for upper Management. I would be on call 24/7 and still not enough.
Great company to work for
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2013
Cummins Power South is a great company to work for with wonderful staff and management. Would love to work there again in the future, the only reason that I left was to attend college
Great place and people.
Director of Distribution and Logistics (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2013
Great place to work unitil the factory started getting greedy, and hand their hands in all aspects of the business.