Cumulus is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance.
Unlike other media sales organizations, we don't wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Cumulus has a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
- New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management
- Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Media sales background preferred, not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- Bachelors degree preferred
Our Sales Representative positions enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation structure that includes full benefits.
With approximately 525 stations in 110 cities, Cumulus is the largest pure-play radio company in the US and one of the nation’s top...