Cumulus- Dynamic Sales Representative
Are you a hunter? Do you like working with like-minded sales professionals and managers whose sole focus is finding and closing new customers? If so, read on.
Cumulus is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Unlike other media sales organizations, we don't wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Cumulus has a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
- New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management
- Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Media sales background preferred, not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- Bachelors degree preferred
Our Sales Representative positions enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation structure that includes full benefits.
Indeed - 22 months ago
radio group consisting of Q 105, NewsTalk 980 AM WXLM, and 102.3 The Wolf