CUNA Mutual Group Employee Review

View all CUNA Mutual Group reviews

Fast Paced, Rewarding Sales Opportunities
Retirement & Investment Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 15, 2014
Financial Planning conversations with the credit union employees and their members across the country. Offering tailored financial planning services to meet clients individual needs and goals.

I learned that the financial services industry is always changing and growing, so you must keep yourself current with market news and participate in on-going educational workshops to stay in compliant with regulatory requirements and laws.

Hardest part of the job was developing rapport with clients via telephone since we worked remotely as financial advisors. But once the rapport was developed, the client relationships were stronger than any other position I have had in Financial Services.

Most rewarding is that we were able to change the financial lives of many people all over the country and offer guidance for financial wellness.
Pros
Wholesale Meetings with Dinner & Cocktails Quarterly, Amazing benefits
Cons
n/a

Other CUNA Mutual Group Employee Reviews

Typical Day
Claims Examiner (Total CUNA Mutual Group (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 20, 2017
This is an organization that thrived on numbers. The work load was non-stop, so the days went by fast, but we were required to meet certain number guidelines, which proved to be stressful. .
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Stressful
A Great Company to Work for
LOAN COUNSELOR II (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 20, 2017
The company is a great place to work and the benefits are good. The pay is not that great but the overtime is plentiful. The knowledge gained here opened me to the banking world, increasing my motivation to learn more. I could not ask for a better way to be exposed to the banking and financial field.