CUNA Mutual Group Employee Review

View all CUNA Mutual Group reviews

Productive Atmosphere with Dynamic Optimization
Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waverly, IAMarch 18, 2014
A typical day involves multitasking to assist customers, both internal and external, with claims and questions. Flexibility and teamwork are a requirement, and the ability to work unsupervised with a high degree of motivation is essential. The hardest part of the job is a lack of internal support from other departments and superiors. The most enjoyable part is customer satisfaction.
Pros
free use of fitness room, nice starting amount of vacation time, nice working space
Cons
vacation time was reduced, and has not been reinstated

Other CUNA Mutual Group Employee Reviews

No room for advancement
Licensed Insurance Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 9, 2018
Very tough to advance within the company I have had two roles I have been in that have been outsourced. The actual environment is a great environment once you have a safe job
Enjoyable place to work
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 4, 2018
I sold life insurance to all over the United States by phone. Cuna Mutual did all the advertising and I would receive soft leads and incoming calls. Excellent environment for work and good management.