Cunningham Children's Home

Cunningham Children's Home Employer Reviews

Enjoyed working with the children.
Nightawake (Former Employee), Champaign, ILAugust 9, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with the children.
Cons: the high turn over rate.
A typical workday consisted of making sure the children acclimated to the transition to bed. The hardest part of the job was the high turn over rate. The most enjoyable of part of this position would be the active participation from the children.
rewarding experience
Boys' Group Home Intern (Former Employee), Urbana, ILSeptember 17, 2013
I couldn't attribute one experience more to enhancing my passion for helping others more than Cunningham. It not only helped me cement my passion in the helping field but as well helped expand my worldview.
Great team and high stress
Previous Employee (Former Employee), Urbana, ilJuly 11, 2013
So much work, so little time. Expectations are very high. Enjoyed working with the variety of staff. High stress enviroment.
tough but rewarding
Jr. High (Current Employee), Urbana, ILOctober 23, 2012
Pros: family style lunch w/class; great principal; beautiful environment;
This is one of the nicest homes ever. There is very little staff turnover. The administration has been there together for years and all have worked in one area or another. They treat their staff so well both on a day to day and long term basis. !!!
The kids are a joy. Crisis and dramatic moments are shared by all the staff and support is always there.

You – more... couldn't find a better principal than at Circle Academy. You just can't. She's gold. – less

About Cunningham Children's Home

Cunningham Children's Home is a safe place where children and adolescents with serious emotional and behavioral disabilities can – Read more