Cunningham Lindsey Employee Reviews

I had worked there with infant and had sooo much flexibility
SR. TECHNICAL WC CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAJuly 19, 2017
I loved working here, as I had a ton of flexibility. SO long as my work was done, I could pretty much come ad go as needed for my children. The work was always fun and challenging.
Pros
Gret amount of flexibility
Cons
Office closed
Totally Unorganized, Everyone has a VP Title
Heavy Equipment / Truck Fleet Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa Fl / Atlanta / Nashiville / DallasJuly 12, 2017
Worked to setup National Heavy Equipment appraisal program. It was less Utilizing independent appraisers who were inconsistent with a work product and could not be controlled. No support from Cunningham. Way to many chiefs, not enough Indians scenario
Pros
Excellent Compensation
Cons
Unorganized.
N/a
Loss Funding Analyst Trust Accounting Global Trea (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2017
Cunningham Lindsey is a global company that serves as a third party international insurance adjusting firm for marine, casualty, auto, catastrophic and property claims.
Good relationships
ADJUSTER-IN-CHARGE (Former Employee) –  South Padre Island, TXJune 10, 2017
This job allowed me to work from home while being responsible for several Texas counties. I was supervised by an Area Manager who was a complete professional that appreciated and assisted my position. I set my own appointments within time guidelines and reported to our clients. Opportunities for education were available .
Pros
Freedom and appreciation
Cons
Poor relationship with new district manager/ No recourse.
Great Job as long as you didn't want to move up.
Insurance Specialist/receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 4, 2017
I was a receptionist there and loved my job and loved my boss. The work was fun and interesting. I began to take a real interest in becoming an insurance adjuster myself. My boss retired and another lady took over from an office in Memphis. I told her of my goal and she told me to just keep doing what I was doing and not to look into it. I contacted the education lady though our company myself to see if I could get a study guide and more information to see what I needed to do. my boss found out and I actually got in to trouble. I realized there was no moving up in that company for me.
Excellent staff but too much change of personnel and direction
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 21, 2017
Way too much change of personnel and strategy. I enjoyed the people I worked with however due to the changes that seemed to be constant the marketplace video was not good
Pros
Good strategies and great ideas
Cons
A real problem with implementation/ execution
Great company!
Staff Claims Adjuster - Field (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 9, 2017
I was new as an adjuster and they trained me, had me ride along with experienced adjusters so when I did get out on my own, I was comfortable, and confident in my ability.
Pros
benefits, training, great team effort!
Cons
not enough work in Fort Myers
Great company
PL & CL General Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2017
I actually manage my own time and allowed to work from home which is a plus. No one looking over your shoulder. CL has given opportunity to work with additional carriers that add value to my experience.
Multi-changing environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 3, 2016
This company is at the fore front of the insurance industry. The leadership team expects the employees to live and breathe the business. This can be a good and a bad thing when there is no separation of work and personal life.
good company
Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDNovember 23, 2016
very good company, very fast paced environment.Worked closely with insurance companies and claimants to resolve claims in a fair and quick resolution.
Pros
working independitly
Cons
working with to many different insurance companies
Productive friendly environment
Claims Assistant/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2016
I loved working here. The people were nice and we treated each other like a family. learned so much and i appreciate what they to offered me, made new friends and built a great respect for my manager and employees.
Secretary for Insurance Adjustment
Administrative Secretary/Insurance Claims (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 2, 2016
Transcription of dictation. Great co-workers and management. International Company with 100s of employees. Had previously worked for this company before it was bought out, under the name of GAB Robins. Most enjoyable part of the job was ability to work with no supervision and complete a satisfactory amount of various types of work involving the computer.
Pros
Worked part-time. Hours were excellent for my situation.
Cons
The drive to and from work was over 25 miles one way.
New Experiences
Lead Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2016
Cunningham Lindsey works hard to stay up to date with new software and programs to keep accurate and efficient. In 4 years i have worked with a supervisor who pushed me to improve and build as a employee.
Outdated Material -No Training Available for new staff.
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Vale is a once upon a time Training Facility, I choose to become an Instructor , and was left with a lot of empty promises, no training , all staff that was there prior to joining Vale either quit , of left , while I was there the director of auto programs ( MY TRAINER) was retired or forced out due to vale closing Pa. location, and I was trained all of 3 weeks total , in was supposed to take 6-8 months.

Material for auto programs were last updated in 2006! , very old in styles of Instructor techniques and lack of current auto trends.

Vale has gone through four leadership changes in the last 5 years, no one wants to admit they have no idea which direction to take Vale, or at least make an attempt to bring the programs to "State of the Art.) classroom facility needs a fresh makeover Stale!.

Enrollments for future class are at best Bleak.
Pros
lots of relics.
Cons
don't park in back of building, your wheels may not be there when you return.
Loved working here
Department Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2016
got laid off after 24+ years of employment when company sold. Was very devistated as planned to retire from this company (gab before it sold)
No warning given.
Pros
Work environment was great, benefits great
Cons
Laid off with no warning when they kept employees with less time invested, or came in with the new company that bought them
It was a great learning experience. I learned Citrix environment, improved in Excel and SAP. es, higher level than what I was use to.
Eng (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job was all the fun stuff we did on the side. They bought us a lot of lunches, company picnics, happy hour once a month.
Decent company with good benefits
Property Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 18, 2015
Adjuster position provides a flexible schedule, yet requires substantial time management skills in order to maintain a work/life balance.
Work environment was great. Travel and training available.
Adjuster/appraiser (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, laJuly 8, 2015
Meeting with different people kept job interesting. Handled individual claims; personal injury, auto, property. Secured statements, interviews and photos. Requesting payments and delivering checks.
Transcriptionist/Word Processor.
Transcriptionist/Word Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2015
Worked eight hours a day transcribing correspondence, reports, and recorded statements. Overall improvement of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Co-workers compatible. No real hard part about job. Most enjoyable aspect - I love words.
Pros
Enjoyable/good salary and benefits
Great Environment
Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 5, 2015
I have enjoyed working for this company for the last year. The only reason I am looking for another employer is to get closer to home. The drive is very difficult.
Pros
Cons
Commute