Cunningham Lindsey

Cunningham Lindsey Employee Reviews

Great Environment
Account Rep (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 5, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: Commute
I have enjoyed working for this company for the last year. The only reason I am looking for another employer is to get closer to home. The drive is very difficult.
The job I worked was not the job I applied for
General Adjuster (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good manager, gooc co-workers and support staff.
Cons: under-staffed for field personnel. had to work 6-7 days a week 10+ hours a day to try to keep up.
I was hired as an experienced General Adjuster to work mostly large, complex claims. I was assigned mostly small residential losses that did not utilize my strengths as someone with 25 years less experience could have performed most of those small residential claims. I was happy when I did receive the few large and complex claims that I did. The company appeared to be under-staffed. With the right amount of staff, this would have been a much better place to work.
Excellent company with updated technology
Outside field representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TnOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good to excellent company
Cons: territory was to large
Good well run company. Unfortunately the territory I was covering was to large.
productive
CSR Level II (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 20, 2014
All of the claim submitted via email. There are 5 members on this team. there is nothing hard about my job.
Team players
Department Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2014
Pros: loved my job
Cons: laid off
Very enjoyable 24 1/2 years. Unfortunately when the new company bought GAB Robins and basically had separate departments for all my work, I got laid off.
Cunningham Lindsey
Executive Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2014
I worked at CL for 5 years. it's a great company with great people.
Great Company
Multi Line Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 12, 2014
Working from home helps provide a work/life balance

Allows hands on learning and provides opportunities to further education through Vale Training Solutions
Good group of peers to work with.
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 11, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: long hours
A very fast paced environment with good supporting workers. New management need to be more geared toward their employees.
productive and fun work place
Support I (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLApril 30, 2014
very interesting job with loving co workers. learned to set up and process insurance claims. property, liability, and auto.
Claims
Senior Property Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: work out of home
Frequent traveling, get to set your own schedule. Wanting further growth in policy and I do not feel that there is adequate training in this company.
Very minimum communication, but overall satisfactory
Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 13, 2014
Pros: benefits are amazing
Cons: training and communication are not impressive, long hours of ot at end of month, little help on weekend billing
Training and communication were not impressive, long hours of OT at end of month, little help on weekend billing
However, very friendly coworkers and HR staff.
Cunningham Lindsey bought GAB Robins 2 years ago since that time all GAB Employees have been forced out My Salary has been cut by 30%
Regional General Adjuster (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Cons: lack of work that is within my exoperiance pay cut of 30%
I work claim files that are below my experiance and have very little value. I am a large loss property adjuster being given slip and fall accidents. I work from home and receive very little communicatioon from my manager. GAB Robins was agreat company to work for Cunningham not so much
No job security, micro-management
Outside Property Adjuster (Current Employee), United StatesFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: everything except the company car
Don't work here if your looking for long term job security. Whenever it gets busy they hire staff but at the 1st sign of a slow down, no matter how temporary it is, they will lay people off. They claim to value family and provide you with a good balance between work/life but they only want employees who are willing to work 7 days a week and into the evening. They expect to you to make a cetain amount of revenue each money other wise you are penalized with your "bonus" money for the next month. Don't expect to take a vacation cause they still expect you to reach your revenue goal for that month. They lie to your face about money potential. If you interview for the position they give you examples of potential income based on monthly revenues that you will quickly find out is amost impossible to attain. All in all a horrible experience and one of the worse companies I've ever worked for. To much micro-managing as well. In addition, there health insurance plan is one of the worse I have ever had.
Fun Place to work
Control Clerk Support (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
As a temp assignment, enjoyable and great staff. I was able to help and assist insurancers who were a product of the devasting Hurricane Ike,.
Cunningham Lindsey is a good company to work for
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 25, 2013
Pros: schedule flexibility, small company.
Cons: small company, must be licensed adjuster in order to advance.
Cunningham Lindsey is a nice company to work for. Management makes an effort to assure work/home-life balance.
Very good place to work. Managentment was very easy to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 5, 2013
Pros: nice work place
Cons: sometimes extremely long hours
Work was extremely busy but fun. I learned organizational and leadership skills. Management pushed me to take on tasks that allowed me to grow for the better. I got along well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was coping with different personalities all at once but I learned fast. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers and adjusters.
No job security
Sr. IT Developer (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 5, 2013
Pros: no micro management
Cons: everthing else - totally clueless
Management is clueless about the year's budget and so no job security.
what a horrible place to have worked.
Senior Multi-Line Adjuster (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 5, 2013
Pros: company car
80 hour weeks. Worked in the Memphis, TN area bu traveled up to 300 miles in the tri-state area. Expectations are very high and many work through vacations or don't take them.
Did not work there long till they moved to Dallas and laid me off
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tyler, TXDecember 23, 2012
Pros: the hours were 8am to 5pm, scheduled lunches and breaks with no interuptions, they celebrated holidays together and family was welcome.
Cons: they shut down
I was there receptionist and loved it. I transferred calls, filed paperwork and enter data, etc.
My co-workers were very pleasant and hard working as well.
The hardest part of this job was not being able to stay. I wanted to get more education and grow with the company.
Co-workers not receptive to managerial input. LAck of leadership
Heavy Equipment Services Business Manager (Former Employee), Tampa FlDecember 21, 2012
Pros: excellant compensation package
Cons: needs more employee training and leadership in branch offices
Needs more training for employees authorizationl figures in management for final instructions. Needs far less VP's and more managers to offer assistance in local offices.

About Cunningham Lindsey

Private equity firm Stone Point Capital manages the Trident Funds, which¬†are invested in a variety of insurance and financial – Read more