Curacao

Curacao Employee Reviews

Interested work experience
Sales/Cashier (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: 1 hr lunch, friendly people.
Cons: unreachable sales goals, must work weekends
Its a pleasing work environment. its very easy to get along with your co-worker. The management is very stressful. and you got to reach your sales goal.
Advertising and helping cutomers satisty their needs
Sales representative and customer service (Former Employee), Huntington Park, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: experience with customers
Cons: internet service was bad...
In a typical day I will advertise internet service, phone lines, cellphone service, and antivirus. Received payments from the customers and help them with any complains or personal questions.
I learned how to communicate with customers in a proper manner and convince them to buy the product that best satisfy their needs.
Bad place
Sales (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAMarch 23, 2015
Loud place gives me a headache management there is horrible no job security everyday you go into work you have to sell something to keep your job, knowing that your charging high interest rate to people.
Terrible service to employees and customers
Loss Prevention (Former Employee), Panorama City, CAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: breaks
Cons: bad service, bad attitude, many internal thefts, a lot of favoritism that comes from the managers
First off, I loved my stay at Curacao, when I was working under my direct supervisor. Then, out of no where the CEO's decide to not only terminate every single Loss Prevention supervisor at every location, but make every Loss Prevention agent part-time. This change was done aggressively, and without any notice. Not only that, but the plan is to eventually cut off the department all together, because they keep forcing us to resign by unfairly cutting our hours. They decided to give me 15-20 hrs (Which makes sense because i'm part time), but gave my other co-workers 40 hours being part time. This kept happening over the course of 4 months, finally when I go to HR to file a complaint I get terminated the next day.
CURACAO
CURacao (Former Employee), long beachFebruary 4, 2015
ALLWAYS ENJOYING BEEING AT WORK AND PROVIDING THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICES cashier opening credit cards with the company
Good job just management is poor
Repair Technician (Field Technician) (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2015
I would arrived and pick up my daily route, my parts and tools I needed for the day. I would outline a map quest of my route and call customer to confirm the appointment. After take off and start my daily route of repairs.
Pulling the plug
author (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Top corporate leadership is indecisive. Many egos. Things worked on paper. Too many hands want to tweak things.
the only thing i gained was experience, not bad. dont expect to become rich here
distribution center (Former Employee), vernon, californiaJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: great employee discounts
Cons: extremely low wages, no advancement, company be acting tight as f#@%
Worked here for a very long time when I was young, but I don't recommend this place if your looking for long term, it was about time I left. This place is cool if you have no other options, like if you hit rock bottom. I worked in the Vernon DC 10 years.
productive, always busy
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 28, 2014
Pros: 1hour lunch, discounts
Cons: no benefits, no set schedule
staff was great
gaining knowledge in electronics
knowledge in warehouse
Cool Job
Account Representative (Current Employee), Vernon, CASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: wages
It helps you gain experience but wages are too low. Hardest part of the job is to deal with angry customers.
not a place to stay
credit/ sales represantative (Former Employee), Huntington Park, CAAugust 27, 2014
is a cool place to start, but there is no long term benefits in this company, too much pressure and management is also stressed and all employees are disrespected, and abused.
there is very hard working coworkers and employees that are not valorized, there is very difficulty in moving up positions, and pay is always minimum
alot of rules and law regulations are broken too
Good enviroment to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lynwood, CAAugust 8, 2014
i take customers payments
i sale internet service and phone service
Fun place to work, good employees.
LOSS PREVENTION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), South Gate, CaliforniaJuly 28, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: long hours, slow traffic
Fun work environment. All the staff is friendly. Management is always very helpful. Hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers loosing their receipt.
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: close to home, like my job
Cons: shortage breaks
Monthly Cycles counts, Prepare reports such as inventory balance, price list, and shortage. Gained accurate inventory accountability in all department. Positive work environment. The hardest part of my job is making everyone smile.
Fun place to work at
Automotive Manager / Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZ,CAJuly 15, 2014
Most enjoyable part of the job,Great management family like environment.
You meet a lot of friendly and very smart people
Sales Associate (Current Employee), South Gate, CAJuly 10, 2014
Teaches you a lot. Have had some great experiences and some not so great ones.
good experence fun, but the opportunity to grow is limited.
Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana CaliforniaJune 30, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: low wages
I worked in this company to for four years and through those years I learned how to provide great customer service. The management was very helpful with school by giving me a flexible schedule.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), South Gate, CAJune 5, 2014
Pros: great scheduels, and events
Great experience for being my first job.
learned customer service, inventory, interest rate, credit application and qualifications
hardest part of this job...slow days=no sales, no traffic
poor
Sales (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I wrok for this compant and there is a lot of irresponsibility. but I like it because it was about sale and I love sales and working over pressure.
Fun and productive workplace.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2014
A typical day at Cuaraco/Curatel was from 10-5 answering phone calls from customers who had questions in regards to their phone and internet service. I had the best co-workers there. They were all very nice, helpful, and respectful. I enjoyed every moment within the company.

Curacao Salaries

$9.00 per hour
Sales Associate
$20,000 per year

Curacao Photos

My coworkers made a surprise birthday for me at work