Curbside

Curbside Employer Reviews

Better job for people who need a side job
Valet (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 27, 2015
Cons: no benifits, outside in all types of weather
My typical day was boring. Hardly any work.
Learned what cars I liked and what cars I didn't like
my co workers were fantastic
my manager was awesome and very understanding, but his manager flipped out on me while I was pregnant and we ended up having problems.
Great owners who recognize and value good employees
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great owners to work for
Great place to work, owners on top of everything needed to complete our task always showing gratitude for a job well done
Fast paced
SERVER/CASHIER/BAKERY/CURBSIDE (Former Employee), Towson, MDOctober 23, 2013
Pros: half off on meals while on shift, free beverages, positive atmosphere
Cons: no breaks, sometimes shifts can be a little too overwhelming
Friday thru Sunday are our busiest shifts which I rarely miss out on. You can have 4 to 5 hours of non stop work. It is quite stressful on the weekends. When I work cashier and curbside, we handle all to go orders. This is typically a small staff with only two or three people taking orders and packing them. We must all be on top of our games to succeed. When it comes to serving, you have a bigger staff with 12-20 servers and bartenders on shift. You will have a 40 to 50 name wait (sometimes more especially in the dead of winter) which can last for hours. You have 2 to 3 people just food running while also keeping supplies stocked. There is always one manager on the food line making sure you can always get what you need. In total we have 2-5 managers on shift helping anywhere they can. You also have multiple bussers across the restaurant working different sections. When it comes to my co-workers, they are amazing to work with. Without them we could not succeed. We must always work as a team. The reason I like the job so much, is because I enjoy talking to new people. I believe that everyone out there has something they can teach me. When you show people kindness and listen to them, they open up to you. It's a wonderful thing. I'm always smiles around my guests. When it comes to the rest of the work week, Monday and Tuesday are definitely our slowest days. It picks up again on Wednesday and Thursday to lead us into the weekend.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Aurora, ILNovember 7, 2012
It was a fun summer job but working commission based is difficult.
great
Valet (Former Employee), conyersSeptember 19, 2012
talk to patient
a lot
great
nice
when it rain
talking to the patient
Quality landscaping service with good employees, lacking management.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Savage, MNJuly 19, 2012
Pros: staying in shape.
Cons: poor management.
This is a really good job for the summer, being outside and staying in shape is great. Not very many options for advancement and making more money.