At CureIS Healthcare, we see our clients as friends, and we treat our employees like family. We are a quick, agile and entrepreneurial company that rewards initiative and creativity. If you hate red tape, stuffed shirts and boring meetings as much as we do, please take a moment to check out this opportunity:
Client Relations Executive
The Client Relations Executive builds and maintains the CureIS sales organization, develops key client relationships and coordinates our products and services divisions to cultivate emerging customer contacts. In addition to selling and supporting a diverse set of healthcare IT solutions, the Client Relations Executive will also be responsible for reaching measurable client satisfaction, retention and growth milestones.
As the lead point of client contact, the Client Relations Executive serves our largest customers and shepherds some of their most complicated projects. This executive advocates on behalf of the client internally while implementing new solutions, completing projects and planning long-term service needs.
The Client Relations Executive will also be responsible for:
- Cultivating meaningful and lasting relationships with key healthcare executives and senior management at current and prospective organizations.
- Developing and maintaining an ongoing client-relations database and management plans that tap CureIS resources across all departments and levels.
- Identifying new business avenues and creating successful revenue strategies that realize yearly goals and outline future expansion opportunities.
- Determining client retention potential and establishing effective renewal strategies well ahead of contract expiration.
- Discovering new opportunities, identifying client needs and securing additional business by conducting client meetings involving key CureIS staff, tracking sales data and providing regular updates on expansion plans and emerging prospects.
- Tracking clients’ business situation, participating in their long-term plans and identifying how CureIS can help them reach their goals.
- Establishing a wealth of knowledge of CureIS products and services, following industry trends and identifying solutions to promote long-term, successful client relationships.
If you are confident you have what it takes to do the above, we encourage you to apply. Here are some of the qualifications other candidates for this position have had.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- History of surpassing sales expectations and exceeding growth targets.
- Exceptional client relations and management skills
- Outstanding strategic thinking, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Strong team focus and an ability to find unexpected talent in surprising places and nurture, coach and mentor growth in others.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare consulting services and solutions, including Ingenix, and how clients can best leverage their resources.
- Willingness to travel within the United States.