Curo Health Services Employee Reviews

Not recommended. Poor work environment and management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  AnomyousJanuary 11, 2018
I Would not recommend working here. Management is poor and not a good environment. All they focus on is the numbers and not the patients.
Micromanagement at its best.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  MississippiJanuary 10, 2018
You’ll be micromanaged, asked to document inappropriately on patients, admit inappropriate hospice patients, not discharge patients who aren’t appropriate. A myriad of unethical tasks will be thrown on you. If you like your sanity at all avoid this place.
The management is the worst I’ve ever seen. Not people of integrity.
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  GAJanuary 7, 2018
There’s no focus on customer service or quality care. The people in charge are incompetent and dishonest. More drama within company than a teenage school dance. I predict they close 5 offices in the next year.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many to mention
Terrible company to work for
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 15, 2017
Typical day was 8-10 hr. days and you managed your on time. I learned that management had no clue what they were doing and most of the time it was unethical or wrong. The workplace culture was cut throat and if you weren't in the clique, you were left out. Do not walk, run from this company, unless you want to lose your license. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if you were doing the job correctly or not, because you get no training at all. The best part of the day for me was going home and knowing that I had performed my best for my patients with what little management I had offered.
Pros
Work on your own time
Cons
Terrible management, unethical practices.
No support of staff
Chaplain (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSNovember 23, 2017
No support for staff. Failure to follow policy manual. Professional staff answer phones, custodial tasks. Dubious business practices. Hostile work environment.
Pros
Small company.
Cons
See above
Awful Place, RUN!
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 16, 2017
Hospice is a wonderful and beautiful area of the medical field. However, this company does not care for its employees, and it shows in their lack of empathy. I have been told on numerous occasions to "suck it up" from my direct supervisors. There are too many patients, and not enough staff. You are dragged from one end of the state to another. There is no help from higher ups, and the pay is terrible. They do not pay you adequately for your experience nor your job. I would say run far, far away from the offices in Virginia. If I could give this company 0 stars, I would. I am so glad I have left this company behind!
Pros
None.
Cons
No breaks, no work life home balance, bad pay, terrible benefits, horrible upper management at corporate
Team players who work with each other
RN (Current Employee) –  PensacolaNovember 11, 2017
Wonderful management who support their nurses. My manager was always there for me with any questions and always willing to help. The nurses all get along. We are like family.
Pros
Great work environment
Medicare Fraud- Inexperienced Management- False Documentation
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 25, 2017
Management is inexperienced, making poor decisions for local office. Pressure for numbers were priority. Intimidation to falsify documentation. Pressure to admit inappropriate patients daily. If you would like to lose your license, join this team!!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Medicare Fraud
This was by far the worst choice made in my nursing career
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALOctober 24, 2017
The management was ungrateful and disrespectful. Never satisfied and always adding more to the nurses weekly. Nothing was ever good enough. They were all about the numbers and not the patients.
Curo Healthservices
Area Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2017
Curo is a fast paced environment, as ADBD I am able to work directly with our AVP and assist in developing and implementing a structured strategic plan for our sales associates. I enjoy the education and training I do with individuals to meet their full potential.
The days can be long and this proves difficult at times but the overall goals being achieved are amazing.
Great Company with lots of flexibility for me
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 15, 2017
Great company wants to be the best and do the right thing for their patients and staff. The training isn't good so you need to be experienced or a quick learner to not feel lost. Very flexible with the needs of employees and wants us to show staff appreciation. Lots of competition if you don't like that this company isn't for you.
Pros
Flexibility, pay, people, ethical
Cons
Communication, policies
Registered Nurses stay away
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 1, 2017
You work all day then all night. No balance. Worst nursing job I've ever had. Manager will lie to your face at interview and throughout employment. I was scared I would lose my licence working here. Racist environment and incompetent manager.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Good work envoronment. Good place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good work environment. There are good reference souces. All the other people that work here are very helpful. Easy to get others to help. Work together as a team.
Pros
Flexibility
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 29, 2017
Very rewarding job with hands on learning and great staff . You learn to manage your time and come to understand being a provider of care physically as well as mentally for the patient and patients famiky.
Pros
Open schedule
Good place to work.
Hospice Aide/CNA (Current Employee) –  HattiesburgAugust 29, 2017
I am employee with curo, but when my mom got sick and needed hospice I closed this company , I wanted the best for her they not only help me but my sister and brother to understand the process of my mom sickness, I take care of people every day and it seems God used this company to take care of my family🌷
Pros
Support
Rewarding job
NA (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSAugust 17, 2017
Love working with the patients. The benefits and pay could use an upgrade. At time the job can be stressful due to lack of communication in the work place
Pros
Love my co workers
Cons
Benefits and communication
I love helping others
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newton, MSAugust 16, 2017
This job is very rewarding to me because im helping others. I enjoy meeting new and different people. It is hard when you lose a patient but knowing i know i gave the best care makes me smile
Review
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 16, 2017
Curo is a great company to work for, I have enjoyed the last 4 years of employment. Patient care is the priority, Curo has done a great job keeping up with best practice. The standards are high but they acknowledge achievements and recognize staff when they are successful. There is room for advancement when you work hard and are dedicated.
Great company with a great team
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 15, 2017
Really enjoy working with this office its a great team and like a family. The director is the best director I've ever had, she is a big team player and if you need help she has your back. The most enjoyable part of this job is building relationships with the patients and family and being there for them. Of course the hardest part is at the end of life, even though we know its still hard for me. Best company I've ever worked for in my career. Hospice is not for everyone but I love what i do!
Pros
Monthly gift card for praise winner, flexible schedule
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 15, 2017
I was an intern here and now I was hired on as the volunteer coordinator. I have thoroughly enjoyed my job thus far. The work load is doable and the employees are great!
Pros
Freak work environment
Cons
Benefits subpar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curo Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9