CURRICULUM ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
lack of respect and concern for there employees
Acct Manager (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAMay 30, 2017
My personal experience and it seems like that of our department is that we expect to be treated with no sense of concern for our integrity. management essentially could care ZERO about Morale of our group or anyone in it. The pay is unbalanced from department to department....Someone doing training for instance would get DOUBLE what someone in a support position would get. The disparity is ridiculous and is widely thought to be unfair and un balanced.
Pros
free gym, decent location and surroundings
Cons
managment lack of concern for moral
a company doing exciting things
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  North Billerica, MASeptember 12, 2015
they are doing a great job on their curriculum for students across the country both in hard cover books and their awesome on line programs.
Good focus, positive leadership
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2015
After working for a few major publishers in Educations, I found CA to be the most focused on helping teachers meet classroom challenges. Great programs, focused development, and approachable leadership.
They hire people, not positions
Summer Intern (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAMay 28, 2015
A typical day for me as an intern at Curriculum Associates would be to come in, check in with my manager, perform my daily tasks and duties, and then leave at the end of the day. I learned extensively how to use Microsoft Excel, and how a business is ran. This is my third time being employed here (summer 2014, winter 2014-2015, and now summer 2015) and so I have got to know my managers and co-workers well and respect all of them highly. The hardest part of the job is that there is sometimes so much workload it seems impossible. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone here is so friendly. Most employee's don't know their CEO, but I am quite familiar with mine and see him regularly greeting all the other employee's.
Pros
Paid breaks, friendliness, A/C in building, gym facility inside building, free birthday cake monthly
Cons
Interns are only part time so second job is usually needed, A/C can be much too cold, long workdays
Best Company I have EVER worked at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mid Level Employee (Current Employee) –  N Billerica MAMarch 7, 2014
Management has the utmost integrity and respect for all employees. The best things about working at this company is the emphasis on work/life balance, an open door policy, great culture, and competitive salaries..The company is in the process of updating infrastructure, If you are looking for a company that promotes great career growth, this is the place for you.
Pros
Great Benefit package, upbeat culture
Health hazard conditions
Manager (Former Employee) –  N Billerica, MASeptember 6, 2013
Management has no regard for employees...roaches, mold, sewage issues, drinking water contamination...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CURRICULUM ASSOCIATES. Our community is ready to answer.

CURRICULUM ASSOCIATES Reviews by Location