Company in which hard work allowed you to grow in company.
Corporate Compliance & Assurance Manager (Former Employee) – Eau Claire, WI – March 14, 2014
• Managed Customer Service Departments.
• Shipping Coordinator - scheduled freight orders in house to be pulled and shipped along with scheduling freight carriers.
• Compliance - created international compliance department. Coded all product (6,000+) with customs information and developed processes to import and export product.
• Supply Chain/Logistics - worked with vendors domestically and internationally to negotiate rates and services.
• Created processes, procedures, forms, etc. to become first department within company to be ISO compliant. Worked with other areas of the company to do the same. Certified ISO Auditor.
• Maintained budgets as far as expenses and head count salaries, etc.
• Efficient at pulling data from system and creating reports, spreadsheets, graphs, etc. for the executive team.
• Inventory control.
• Safety Committee member.
• Product development.
• Domestic and international sales.
• Participated in several committees to develop new computer system, phone system, RF system, building moves, new warehouse moves.
• Problem solver.
• Team player.
• Data Entry.