Curt Manufacturing

Curt Manufacturing Employer Reviews

a fun place to work
Welder (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIDecember 31, 2013
Pros: good hours freindly people
Cons: sometimes long hours
All around it was a great place to work once you got the hang of the pace hours were good and sometimes long.
it was good
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee), Fresno.CaDecember 26, 2013
it was good to work there but the manage didn't know what he was doing so they close down . the co-workers we got are job done
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIDecember 17, 2013
Great place to work, with excellent managment and huge growth. Company is expanding almost daily.
Best Hitch Manufacturer
Customer Service Representative /Account Manager (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIOctober 1, 2013
Pros: pride in the product being produced.
The first five and a half years working at CURT Manufacturing were exciting. The founders, management, and co-workers treated everyone with respect and dignity. As a result it was my observance and experience that all departments worked professionally and exceptionaly well together.
A typical day at CURT consisted of working 8-5, with the majority of – more... this time sitting in front of a computer with your phone headset on. This job required extensive multi-tasking abilities and proficiency with multiple websites. The company provided mulitple training opportunities allowing everyone to be their best. Excellence in the workplace was always aknowledged and well rewarded. In addition to my regular customer service duties I learned how to set up new accounts, assist customers via e-commerce, and for a couple of years I managed the largest sales account within the company. The best part of this job was knowing that our customers were satisfied and excited to be purchasing our product. The hardest part of this job was when a customer was not satisfied regardless of our efforts.
After the sale of the company, and new management was brought in, the respect and dignity for others within the company had noticibly diminished. It was during my sixth year at CURT that I decided it was time to seek employment elsewhere. – less
Great opportunity advancement
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: opportunities to travel.
Cons: n/a
Company is well organized and enjoyable to work for. Everyday you learn new skills. Management is very understanding in allowing you to grow. My daily contacts within the company are extremely nice. Hardest part of the job would be our busy season in the summer. Most enjoyable part working for Curt Mfg. is our customers. I have built a huge list of – more... customer relationships that keeps generating profit. – less
Company with growing pains
eBusiness Manager (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIJuly 29, 2013
Rapid growth has made for a chaotic and challenging work environment. Demanding work requirements and a "bar" that continually moves up, make this an ideal environment for someone looking for a challenge.
Great work place friendly atmosphere with helpful and productive co-workers
Floor lead (Former Employee), Allentown, PAOctober 31, 2012
Pros: free lunches once a week and great co-workers
A typical day at work for me consisted of releasing orders over database system, pulling orders, packing orders, and shipping orders... Once basic job functions were completed I was expected to put away inventory assist other co-workers and just help out where ever I saw fit.
enjoyed working with motivated and dedicated co-workers
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 1, 2012
8:30 to 5 was hours for me . learned a lot about a product i had not had any contact with. great management and co-workers. Opportunity to advance.
growing company
Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIApril 23, 2012
Pros: nice people to work with, alot of free events
Cons: short breaks, not much room for advancement.
co workers can be fun,some what stressful when working with customers. Management not always available.Work days could be
repetitive.Best part of this position would be the satisfaction of accomplishing something on your own.