Busy landscape contracting office is hiring an Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of daily tasks including: data entry of accounts receivables and payables, client invoicing, filing, maintenance of miscellaneous logs, and other routine office tasks (e.g. copying, faxing, communications, and taking messages).
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a strong background in accounting, preferably in the landscape/construction industry.
This position requires proficiency in Quickbooks, excellent attention to detail - thorough and efficient in all work processes. We are looking for a highly motivated, positive team player to join our growing company.
- 3-5 years experience in an Accounts Payable/Receivable position, a background in landscaping and/or construction trades is preferred.
- Experienced Quickbooks user required. (An assessment of these abilities may be given).
- Advanced MS Office user, proficient with both Mac OSX and Windows platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bi-lingual (English, Spanish) is desired.
- Compensation negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent Health and Dental Insurance package for full-time employees after six (6) months of employment.
Please submit your résumé with a cover letter.