Excellent opportunity to develop procurement and sourcing strategies for raw materials and commodities for food manufacturing facilities. This position will have significant impact creating strategic vendor partnerships, cost reduction initiatives, and sourcing unique ingredients. Located in one of the best places to live, Minneapolis, MN! Our client is offering an opportunity to be a big fish in a small pond and part of a fast paced and a dynamic team. This role reports to the VP of Purchasing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have Raw Materials purchasing experience in a food manufacturing setting.
- Strong negotiation skills and procurement experience within the food industry.
- Entrepreneurial personality that can work in an evolving, growing company.
- Experience developing processes and procedures to create efficiencies.
- Knowledge in market analysis and monitoring of commodities to determine optimal timing for purchase.
- Worked closely with R&D, Quality, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Bachelor's degree.
This opportunity does not come around often, so please don't hesitate to contact Julie Curtis at Curtis Food Recruiters for more information.