Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Relaxed but focused
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2017
I worked for the contracting/consulting arm of CW and they are relaxed, easy to work for, but very focused on the scope of work and doing what the client asks of them. Compensation is fair, though as a contractor there are no benefits.
Pros
Very loyal to high quality personnel
Cons
Work is sporadic
Work
Thalhimer - Assistant Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 19, 2017
It was a job. Learned more about the business world. Learned who you can and can not trust. Learned more time management skills. Every day at work was a new and un-expected day.
Relaxed, good people
Tenant Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2017
Relaxed environment. Good team. Fun work events. A typical day usually consists of putting out fires early on then getting work done. The mornings are the busiest with the afternoons slowing down.
Property Admin
Property Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Very good place to work. I enjoy working here.I am currently working here and just looking for other opportunities to expand my knowledge of the field.
Great place to work - too big for advancement
Senior Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, WASeptember 12, 2017
Cushman & Wakefield is a great place to work but with there recent merger with DTZ, it is too big of a place to work. There is not enough opportunity for growth and I feel undervalued for the level of experience and commitment I have shown. The company is great for resources and everyone is willing to assist if you have questions. It does provide a very good work life balance.
over 20 years ago
Accounts Payable in Property Management Dept (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTSeptember 12, 2017
it has been over twenty years ago lets say almost thirty years ago that i worked for them and if they offered me a job today i would go back i enjoyed working there
Great place to grow and advance career
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2017
The management culture is very supportive and unlimited opportunities for ambitious individuals.

I would definitely recommend this company to other individuals.
Productive and fun workplace.
IT Consultant - Unapplied Cash/Finance Operations (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 10, 2017
Productive and fun workplace with many outings scheduled outside of the workplace. Diverse group of employees. Dynamic group of managers. Very enjoyable work culture.
Ok work environment
Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 8, 2017
My overall experience at Cushman & Wakefield was pleasant. I worked there a little over 5 years and I was in the appraisal and capital markets groups. The company places the highest value on the brokers. My role was more of an analytical role where I executed appraisals and ran excel and financial models for brokers. The position is good if you are passionate or interested in commercial real estate.
Pros
Make your own schedule.
Cons
old school culture
good company
Facility Coordinator/ Administrator (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJSeptember 7, 2017
over all great people to work for, wish it was more money. The benefits are terrible since the merger, but prior no complaints. Love my boss and co-workers very easy place to work
Client Bad
Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 3, 2017
Cushman wasn't to blame for any problems directly. The client was really bad, cutthroat and just generally mean and nasty. horrible experience. Hope they have got better over the years.
Pros
3 days off
Cons
Four days of no fun
Smart, helpful co-workers
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTAugust 30, 2017
C&W is a well run company, at least where I was working. All my co-workers, Supervisor and other members of the management team were outstanding. I would work with them again if the opportunity arises.
Productive fun work environment
Service Desk Coordinator/Dispatcher - Citibank (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2017
Management was great, always willing to help. Organized, team environment. Hardest part of the job was dealing with tenants. Most enjoyable was dealing with vendors that became family. Fun, energetic work environment.
Pros
Free lunches. Bosses and coworkers were amazing
Cons
Short lunch break.
Great Overall
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 22, 2017
Relaxed environment, company events, casual dress. I love working here, but career advancement in my division seems hopeless. I'd stay if that weren't the case, but it's time to look for new opportunities.
Management ruins this company
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHJuly 27, 2017
C&W in Etna Amazon is a complete mess. Management has no clue what goes on during the day to day operations. Worked to death and treated like slaves. Amazon has C&W by the balls.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
3P, overworked, management
Great Company
Director of Security (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 19, 2017
Great company to work for. A World wide company that attempts to place employees in situations in where the are able to succeed. People are friendly and all ways willing to help they work as a team and can be counted to get the job done
Very professional
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 15, 2017
I worked as a contractor, but never felt like an outsider. Was treated fairly, and a great place to work. Very professional staff, and very professional office environment.
Pros
Very professional
Overall Great working environment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2017
Faced passed interaction in a very busy and demanding workplace. Working with intelligent and innovative people which enable growth from within the company.
Pros
Growth Potential
Cons
Commuting to New York
Corporate Merger
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 26, 2017
Changes with merger/buyout affected operations- Numerous changes required to remain competitive and refrain from losing clients and valued staff - Recent buyout
Pros
Well Known
Cons
Leadership Required
Values Longterm Employees
General Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 21, 2017
C & W encourages its managers and others to excel and gives support to those efforts. They take efforts to keep current employees rather than let them leave due to reorganizations or business changes. They value employees that have a good awareness of C & W culture rather than let team members go and then re-hire new. They acknowledge team and individual efforts.
Pros
Nurture employees
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval