Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

Out of touch management
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2017
C&W recently went through a merger and in doing so changed the its culture and management style. The management is intently focused on an eventual IPO and less interested in servicing clients or managing current staff. Internal functions like HR and IT have been stripped bare, which makes it very challenging to get support as an employee.
Pros
Reasonable expectations on work/life balance
Cons
Poor management structure and employee support
the downtown LA office
Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 4, 2017
the office is really old school, it doesn't feel like they want to help you grow your career. Its a bunch of people telling you what you want to hear but they never follow through
Very nice atmospher and fun workplace
Temp/Seasonal (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2017
I enjoyed working at Cushman and Wakefield. My coworkers were amazing and the management team was super friendly. If I had a chance to work at Cushma& Wakefield again, I ould.
Great company but no sick leave, so you are required to take you personal time off if you are ill.
Facilities manager (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMarch 17, 2017
This is a great company but there are no sick days given so that if you get sick you are required to take personal days off. This means any vacation days are reduced.
good
Assistant Property Administrator (Internship) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2017
Had a great property manager that fostered learning. Great person to shadow and gain not lonly work experience but also appreaciate in the personal level
Great work environment
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 14, 2017
Great place to work and great people to work alongside. Look forward to the new challenges daily. Overall, I would recommend working at Cushman and Wakefield.
Pros
Great management and invironment
Cons
No raises
Pretty busy and challenging work
Asst. Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ny nyMarch 14, 2017
Good place to work nice people.
On the go all day.
Minimal breaks.
Good culture.
Learned about just about everything in HVAC maintenance and repairs..
You have to love customer service for this industry.
Facility Manager, Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2017
I worked in a very large complex with a fast paced environment. There were financial deadlines to meet, we did both facility and property management. Had to be on your toes for any emergency that may crop up. There was plenty of opportunity to learn.

I enjoyed working with the diverse group of employees; we had engineers, security and cleaning personnel to oversee; not to mention the day to day contractors working in the building.

The satisfaction at the end of the day, when most of my scheduled work was completed.
Cons
work with a great crew and always have a good time, but when its time to work we work.
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2017
At times it can get busy with Work orders on a daily basis, but management is good about keeping work orders evenly divided so no one engineer will be overwhelmed. Usually in the process of working 9 out of 10 you are learning something new every time, whether its dealing with electrical work, HVAC and etc.
Liverble and Balanced Work Environment
Custodial Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2017
A fairly good and friendly work environment. Employees can balance work and life quite well and continue to work and be productive. Employees can take time off when needed and not feel like their jobs are in danger. The company pays good living salaries.
Management needs major review
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Hides behind a big name management culture needs to assessed terribly.

People are in positions that are not deserved and do not know how to manage others
users
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 12, 2017
no longevity, always feel in doubt, growth is pendent on account. i would not reccoment this company if you are looking for growth.
Productive and well balanced with Customer service and administration
Tenant Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2017
Busy paced office
I learned property management
My co-workers are very pleasant
Challenging part of job is when technology is not functioning or accessible to complete task.
I enjoy customer service and the details of the administration work.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Job security
good but difficult
Client Accountant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 20, 2016
During my time at Cushman and Wakefield I was able to work with a number of great people. Everyone was very passionate about their work and it really showed.
Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 16, 2016
Large global commercial real estate firm currently privately held. The company is aggressively recruiting in all service lines in order to compete globally wit the largest firms in the industry.
Solid company
Executive Assistant / Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 14, 2016
This was a good company and I really enjoyed the team I worked with. One of the brokers taught me a lot about work ethics as it related to commercial real estate, as it was a different world.
Great company with lots of growth
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2016
Really enjoyed working for this company. Was satisfied with compensation, great staff and really great benefits. Like the diversity within the company. A lot of growth opportunity within, and professional staff in Finance and HR.
Pros
Collaborative work environment.
Facility Management
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2016
Cushman & Wakefield is a great company to work for because it's very team oriented and customer oriented. The benefits are not the best. If your a contractor on an account it's not as easy to advance versus being a direct employee. They provide classes and training tools to help you along your path, this is great for whatever you're trying to accomplish in this industry. One con is the processes change too often for performance reviews, etc.
Pros
Team oriented, great learning and training courses and tools
Cons
Benefits are not that great, systems and processes change too often
Fun and Interesting
Corporate Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mount View, CANovember 26, 2016
A typical day at VERITAS is hectic with a lot of guests and meetings. We have a busy EBC that is located in the Corporate Bldg. I have learned to be patient, and am very organized with all the different meetings that go on daily.

The management is all so very nice and caring and makes my job so much easier. My co-workers are easy to work with and are very team orientated.

The hardest part of my job is difficult to say.....because I love my job and there is no task that I can't accomplish. I tackle every project with enthusiasm and determination. The guests are all so very nice it's hard not to be pleasant when they arrive. If I have one that is difficult I just keep smiling.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with the employees and all the new people I get to meet.
Pros
Exciting
Not bad
Maintenace Supervisor (Former Employee) –  White, GANovember 12, 2016
Very short handed staff and poor management organization. Job could be way better if handled by more capable management teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman and Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval