CUSTARD INSURANCE ADJUSTERS Employee Reviews

Challenging Job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXAugust 7, 2015
This job required a lot from me but it was a wonderful learning experience. My boss was very patient and taught me everything. I was able to run the office at times without him being there and hardly had to call with questions. There are offices all over the US and they were all easy to get along with and real helpful.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
N/A
Claims Representative
Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 30, 2014
Flexible and fun work place where job security is not an issue, which results in a low turnover rate resulting in minimal opportunity to advance
Very Structured
Gneral Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Very difficult company to work for. Very limited support from management, however, the workload was enough to gain a strong knowledge of the losses handled.
Pros
large workload
Cons
not enough managerial support
I learned a lot about third party insurance.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 14, 2014
My typical day at worked include entering insurance information in the computer system, answering phones and other office work assigned. The manager is not a micro manager and will assist you in answering any questions you may have. I enjoyed the work because it kept me on my toes. The most enjoyable part of the day was to enter information in the system.
I am the only one in my office and enjoy being my own boss for a really good company.
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAFebruary 9, 2013
I enjoy coming to work everyday and being able to help others at a time when they have experienced some type of loss.The hardest part is on-site accidents with fatalities.I am pretty much my own boss and have contact with my boss about once a month.My typical day is completing or creating claim reports, providing estimates, or on-site at a property or casualty loss.
Great job
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAAugust 22, 2012
I work with a group of great people. They provide a great work environment and opportunity for advancement. I regret that I must leave due to my husbands job relocation.
Pros
family atmosphere
Great Co and benefits.
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 19, 2012
Mgmt was good. Flexible. Was some what happy their. But, too much work for 1 admin.

Benifits were great