Custom Staffing Employee Reviews

Informed management about department discrepancies in order to avoid unnoticeable problems.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 19, 2017
Productive workplace and positive co-workers with a variety of important household products. Organized space in the container units; assembled and packed boxes in an assembly line.
Pros
Different name brand products
Cons
Not enough time on the job assignments.
nice
On call medical assisting doctors at Dr.Bush (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2017
I was put too work immediately and on good assignments.my supervisor was very helpful.They all were helpful when needed in the office. Im glad i was able to work with them.
Great Temporary Company
Coordinator of Patient Administration (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 11, 2017
I worked for this company after I was laid off from my job of five years. This was a good temporary company to work for and I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Temporary job
Cons
No benefits
I learned alot working for this company
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora ILAugust 29, 2017
This was my first job working in the staffing industry and I was trusted with many day to day tasks. I was given the opportunity to learn many instruments needed to advance my skills for future job opportunities.
Pros
Very Friendly Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2017
Come to work on time & take breaks as scheduled..Pay attention..Wear proper appropriate clothing or Uniform thats required..Work safe & smart because safety is first..Follow instructions & work as a team like family..
The best place ive worked for and they placed me at a very good mine
Underground Coal Miner (Former Employee) –  Carmi, ILAugust 23, 2017
They are the best company in my opinion they treated me fairly and placed me at a great mine with very good boss's. Best work experience I had for working in a underground low coal mine but wouldn't take it back for nothing.
Pros
Paid weekly, referal bonus
Cons
Cant think of none
Coal Miner (Current Employee) –  Dugger, INAugust 22, 2017
I drive a rock truck for10 hours a day. Easiest coal mining job I've ever had. Start 15 minutes early and quit 15 late to get your 10 plus lunch. Waiting on full time.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Gonna hace to go to nights
Quick to place you in a job
Robotic Welder (Former Employee) –  Van Wert, OHAugust 15, 2017
I applied for work and within 24 hrs I received a call for an interview. I was placed in a job the same day as my interview. The management is friendly and helpful.
Good way to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHAugust 2, 2017
Having to go to various organization is stressful at times. It is also never boring with great opportunities to learn and get your foot in the door !!.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee wisconsinJuly 27, 2017
It was a great company i worked with sum great people they where very helpful whenever i needed help it was always transportation there and back it was intriguing.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Short breaks
Very Professional
Underground Coal Miner (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 17, 2017
Applied and had a job within a few weeks. Great atmosphere and coal mining recruiters were very professional, honest and helpful. Anytime I had questions they were able to answer any of them and they made the whole process very easy.
Fast Placement with lack of understanding
Temporary Placement Staff (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHJuly 12, 2017
They will quickly place you anywhere they can. But after you have gotten on site, they forget about you. You are no longer important to them and they do not stand up for their emoployees.
co worker very positive
Mailroom / Stock Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2017
I had learned a lot from the people working here , they were very helpful in instructing me about my job task , I also feel that the staff here genuinely care for each other
Pros
free lunch
Cons
extremly busy all the time
Work you too hard
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2017
Im not one to bash a company but this job works you too hard for very little money you are on your feet for a long period of time and you dont get to take breaks as much as you should.
Pros
Cons
work to hard for little pay
Typical work Day
Door line/ Nex Transport (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OHJune 19, 2017
I reported to my appointed area! I would stock my area with carts and return empty carts into the robot machine. I then would return carts to the door kit area. I would then begin the night by stocking the line by pulling full carts of doors to the line throughout the shift.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Short handed & Poor teamwork
Needs work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INJune 8, 2017
They work you long hours for average pay in a factory. They give you a heads up on what to expect but other than that you are pretty much on your own.
Cool company
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2017
I was happy to work with Custom staffing on various temporary assessments. The staff was very proactive looking for new assignments to task me with. Very dedicated employer.
Temp Service
SHIPPING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYMay 11, 2017
Was good at placing you at a job that you are qualified for the very next day. If that did not work out they worked in a timely manner getting you places somewhere else.
Payroll
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 8, 2017
I worked in their payroll department. Submitting changes, editing payroll and additional submissions. This was a great company to work for. The people were friendly and also enjoying.
Worked at different locations
STATE TESTED NURSE AIDE (STNA) (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHApril 30, 2017
I enjoyed working as an STNA. It was very rewarding working with the elderly. I took care of their daily needs to make them as comfortable as possible. Very physical work, but it the end it was well worth my time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.