Custom Staffing Employee Reviews

Enjoy the enviroment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 19, 2016
Team work great company and hours always got work for you to do i stay busy with working my days go by quick I've learn how to change the tooling and do set up
temp agency placement bassed
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, PA 18704November 2, 2016
your placed somewhere to work, could be physical or easy you don't know its minimum wage no benefits and hard to get ahold of someone for help. you cant take a day off your you will not be asked back to work place.
Pros
temp
Cons
dont get sick, no work
days seemed so long
Industrial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHOctober 28, 2016
working at custom staffing was not very rewarding. most days were spent taking application for people that needed jobs and there were not enough openings to place people. the economy was not that great at this time.
I was there a brief time, and I was laid off, without any type of warning due to lack of industrial positions to place people into.
Pros
n/a
Cons
short term position
custom staffing
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2016
Great place get to work fast has great locations and work available on all three shifts good working together work can be hard but its there and their there to help
I worked to the best of my ability
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 1, 2016
fair to midland, I am not bilingual so no jobs for me....They work you hard for very little pay. I also never have constant work from custom staffing
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHAugust 1, 2016
It was a good place to work met a lot of nice people and learned a lot of new things really good place to work at. The management and co-workers were good people.
machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 26, 2016
Working 12 hours in a fast paced working environment, with one 20 minute break as a machine operator. Good pay with the over time.
Pros
good over time hours
Cons
one 20 minute break
Very Productive
Loan Servicing Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 2, 2016
I enjoyed working for Custom Staffing, work was always available and staff was upbeat and willing to do placement servicing for employment.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Waiting a week to get paid
Foot in the door
Direct Sales Assistant/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2016
CSI is a temp company that I worked for and assigned me to a job at Comcast. It was a great way to get my foot in the door to work for Comcast. CSI offered health benefits but they were very expensive. It was often hard to get in contact with management when necessary.Overall, I would not want to work for this agency again but I am grateful that this job lead to a better one.
Tempt Service.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 7, 2016
This was a tempt service i used for employment after high school. I worked many jobs here and every job was well rounded and easily learned.
Diverse culture and educational
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 11, 2016
Diverse work culture and very informative. Helped broaden my machine operations skills. No work stability and short breaks. The rotation keeps you busy.
Pros
Informative and diverse.
Cons
Short breaks and no stability.
warehouse inventory
Inventory clerk (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHJanuary 28, 2016
typically I counted storage bins 5 days a week. looking for overages, shortages and mislocated items. sometimes I would move semi trailers to other places.i have also relabeled new racks for storage and raised up ballast lights.i learned that a warehouse is constantly changing day to day.the management was great. both bosses were absolutlely fine to work for.the coworkers were a different situation. I learned quickly to stay quiet,mind your own business and to leave them alone. a lot of stress at that facility.employees are burnt out from too much overtime not enough personal time at home.there were a few nice employees though.the hardest part was to learn new computer skills. the best part of the job was moving around.
Pros
free lunches being able to get to doctor appts during working hours.
Cons
healthcare was not the best in the world.
I loved working here.
Clerical/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 20, 2016
I loved the job everything that I did. Some co-workers that were also working for Custom had issues but I never had a problem with them.
workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 6, 2016
its a good palce to get a job easy and quick. I did mostly just packaging.It was 8 hours a day real good. It was no haed partt of the job.
Wonderful Management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJanuary 2, 2016
The management is wonderful to their employers!

I would recommend anyone who has their STNA license to work for Custom Staffing.
This was a good fit
Customer Service Representative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2015
Working at the red cross was a good experience for me. I had good co- workers and the job was easy. Management was nice and friendly.
its agency
light manufacturing and Misc. (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 5, 2015
they where good at getting something quick, but there job is to fill in places that are short staff.. they were great some of the jobs were not so great
not happy with job placement and hiring methods
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 31, 2015
have been with this temp service for almost a year now and still have breaks in jobs and have no hiring for seen in the near future
Cons
still on as temp in a years time
fun workplace
Derby Fabrication laborer (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHOctober 27, 2015
I quit this job because I was sexually harassed but other than that this job was a fun job site and the task was easy to learn
Produvtive
Peabody Energy Safety Clerk (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 16, 2015
I enjoy the diversity in the company and the challenges. They are always striving to meet the employees needs.I have met a lot of wonderful people from all walks of life and have made some life long friends.

2.9