The Technical/Strategic Account Manager has an important role within CustomCall as the primary interface with our clients. You will be responsible for day-to-day interactions to support our cloud applications, new and existing client implementations and upgrades. You will also oversee the clients’ bill processing cycles. The Strategic Account Manager will work closely with the Technical Services and Operations teams.
In this position you will learn to write SQL queries to enhance your client support activities. You will also continue to improve your project management skills as you take on more responsibilities. As your product knowledge and technical skills develop this position has great advancement opportunities within the company.
- Respond accurately and timely to client requests
- Support and assist clients with our web based applications
- Manage client implementations, upgrades and new development
- Manage billing related issues for immediate resolution and escalate as needed
- Reproduce and document issues to work with the development team to resolve errors
- Participate in application testing sessions and provide feedback to developers
- Foster ideas on how to improve client billings and update internal documentation
- Assist with end user documentation and training material as needed
- A bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business, Information Technology or Math
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer service and project management skills
- Highly responsive and professional communicator
- Experience with SQL report writing is a plus
CustomCall Data Systems' web-based business management software utilizes WorkFlow processes to provide a complete operational support system and billing solution for Communications Service Providers, such as telephone companies, Voice over Internet Protocol providers, cable TV and IPTV companies as well as wireless providers. Acquired in 2012 by Enghouse Systems Ltd, CustomCall is an Enghouse Networks Company.
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a generous pay and benefits package, high growth potential and a casual work environment. More information about CustomCall Data Systems can be found on our website www.customcall.com.