How would you like to write fun, easy-to-understand courses used by Harvard University, Buckingham Palace, and the U.S. Senate? CustomGuide is looking for a candidate that loves teaching, learning, and expanding our basic business skills course library.
- Writing fun, easy-to-understand technology courses, on topics such as Using iPads, Microsoft Office, and Macs
- Researching and learning about new technology topics
- Work with staff members to convert courses to online multimedia formats
- Assist with marketing & writing blog articles
- An exciting “start up” environment: www.customguide.com/careers
- Great career exposure and advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary, health, dental, and 401K benefits.
- A 4 year degree in education, instructional design, or writing
- At least 2 years of writing experience
- A love of technology
CustomGuide offers fun online courses such topics as how to use your iPad, Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and more. CustomGuide courses are used by the most demanding organizions in the world, including the Office of the President of the United States.
CustomGuide offers fun online courses such topics as how to use your iPad, Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and more. CustomGuide courses are used...