Listen to Jeff Finkelstein, founder of Customer Paradigm, describe the Customer Paradigm organization in an elevator pitch - shot in an actual elevator in Boulder, Colorado.
This is a current snapshot of the Customer Paradigm home page. All of the photography for our site is produced in-house. From 1 hour to 1,000+, we're here to help with Web development and Magento programming needs.
Customer Paradigm is a full-service interactive media firm,
helping businesses acquire, retain and interact with their customers.
An award-winning, Colorado-based interactive agency, Customer Paradigm has clients throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Our customer-centric approach allows us to internalize our client’s vision for their organization and design everything from websites to print marketing materials that gets results. Utilizing an expert team of developers, internet marketers and designers, Customer Paradigm gives our clients a full range of services for their business.
With more than 10,536 successful projects, Customer Paradigm has spent over 200,000 hours of time programming websites. We are a team with deep experience in the field, but low egos. We’re here to help.
From coordinating marketing plans to developing new programs for our clients customer’s we can help your business leap forward to the cutting edge, without breaking your budget. In order to best serve our clients, we developed our own project management system that makes sure all projects are done on time, on budget and to your satisfaction.
We know how to make working with us easy, fun and affordable. Our team is always available via phone or email, and you’ll have direct access to a dedicated Project Manager for your company.
Certified Magento Developers. From 1 hour to 1,000+ We’re here to help. And to make it easy. But don’t take our word for it. Our developers know Magento’s 150,000 lines of code inside and out, and have been tested directly by Magento and certified to work on Magento Websites. Are you looking for a company who can help you install, maintain or upgrade your Magento eCommerce shopping cart system? If you need reliable programmers with experience, Customer Paradigm’s team of expert Magento programmers may be a great fit. Try us out! Or Call 303.473.4400 today!
From one hour to one thousand, we can help you…
• Install or Upgrade your eCommerce shopping cart to a Magento system.
• Design a new look and feel for your Magento site. (Or customize an existing Magento Theme for your site).
• Add new products, new product options, product images to your Magento eCommerce site.
• Fix broken functionality, or add new functionality to a Magento system.
• Integrate with payment processor systems, including Authorize.net, PayPal and more.
• PCI Compliance. We can help make sure your Magento eCommerce system is set up for PCI compliance, including hosting, testing and evaluation.
• Make your Magento system more search engine friendly.
• Add a wholesale site to allow retailers or distributors to make purchases more easily.
• Migrate your Magento eCommerce system from a slow web server to a high-availability, cloud-based system that allows tens of thousands of people to access your site easily.
• Purchases to be made quickly Add new product options.
• Synchronize inventory to external databases (i.e. NetSuite, Quickbooks and more).
• Pre-fill registration forms so people don’t have to fill in their information again and again.
• Personalize your website, and show content based on who is on your site (new visitor / past customer).
• Send permission-based email messages to people who have signed up to receive communication from you through a web-based application.
• Automate business tasks — such as changing the information on your website without having to call a web developer or use a complicated program.
Problems We Solve:
• Making it easy for customers to find you via Google and other search engines.
• Helping you keep in touch with your past customers and prospects via cost-effective personalized email.
• Designing websites that creates a positive, trusted impression for an organization.
• Guiding prospects effortlessly through a sales funnel, using a six-step process to build trust and develop a relationship.
• Keeping a website up-to-date with fresh content, professional images, video, podcasts and blogs.
• Allowing an organization to easily update their website without any special training or software.
• Making it as easy as possible for customers to make purchases on an eCommerce site.
• Speeding up slowwwww sites.
How to decide between the price of Magento Enterprise and the Free, open source Community version of Magento?
It’s a tough decision, and not easy to compare, unless you really know both versions of Magento (Community & Enterprise), inside and out. What are you really paying for with Magento Enterprise? Can’t I just get the same functionality with extensions on the free Community version? What’s really right for my business?
We’re here to help you make the decision. Customer Paradigm is a Magento Silver Certified Partner, and have built Magento websites for companies big and small. We’ve worked with Warner Music Group, Travelocity, Fresh Produce Clothing, Mail Order Comics, 3M, Richoh, Shell, BP, Xcel Energy, and more.
Before you delve in, feel free to call Customer Paradigm for a free, unbiased Magento Enterprise vs. Community. We’re Magento Experts, and we work on both Community and Enterprise sites. With a few questions, we can often help you make a decision that will work with your business needs.
Listen to Jeff Finkelstein, founder of Customer Paradigm, discuss the difference between Magento Community and Magento Enterprise.
Customer Paradigm was founded by Jeff Finkelstein in 2002, and has grown into a leading interactive digital marketing agency, focused on eCommerce. We’re a Magento-Certified Silver Solutions Partner, as well as a Google Partner advertising agency.
We work with customers all across the US, Canada and internationally. Our customer-centric approach allows us to internalize our client’s vision for their organization and design websites and marketing campaigns that gets results.
Some of our core values include:
* Low ego workplace. While some people on the team may have more experience than others, we strive for a low ego environment. Everyone can help each other, and is available for troubleshooting.
* High standard of excellence. We really do want to churn out the best code and projects possible.
* Culture of learning. The people who do the best on our team are ones that are excited to learn, discover and explore. Nobody was born knowing CSS or php.
* Culture of teaching. Our goal is that everyone has something to contribute to the team, and we’re always happy to other team members teach each other new skills.
* Not outsourcing work. All work is done in-house, in an effort to keep quality high and turnaround fast.
* Open office collaboration. We’ve tried to reduce the barriers as much as possible, so that it’s easy to pair program, or just walk up and look at a screen together.
* Deep core experience in eCommerce. We’ve spent tens of thousands of hours learning how to do things the right way (although we’re always learning).
* We answer the phone and respond to emails quickly. We don’t hide behind technology, but actively work with our clients to help them.
We are based in Boulder, Colorado, and the dress code and atmosphere is casual.
If you want to learn how programming, project management, software engineering or search marketing is done at a top level, we’re here to help you toward success.
We give our employees great flexibility to pursue new technology and innovation. Some of our greatest ideas and services have come from team members who have dreamed up a new or better way of doing things.
If you are interested in learning more about what it’s like to work with us, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you! – less