CustomInk Employee Reviews

Great enviorment
Customer Service/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 19, 2017
They are a wonderful company to work for. They provided fun activities. They encourage you daily to smile. Not to have a positive attitude looks abnormal.
Pros
Free lunches, free perks, gift cards, postive reenforcements.
Cons
constantly pushing to have a fake or phony approach to talking to clients .
Great place to work.
Graphics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Merrifield, VAApril 4, 2017
Nothing but great things to say about this company! Great culture, great atmosphere. Treat you like an individual and provide room to grow!

Excellent healthcare and benefits. Competitive wages
Pros
Free lunch, competitive wages, good benefits
Fast paced, fun work environment
QC (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 28, 2017
The company morale was great. They were very attentive to their employees needs. They fed the entire company lunch twice a week and offered amazing benefits.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Pay was not comparable to the work
Execellent place to work
Sales and Service Email/Chat Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 1, 2017
I love my job and couldn't ask for a more community minded forward thinking innovative company to work for!
My peers area dedicated group that will do all they can to provide excellent customer service each and every time.
Great place to work as a stepping stone!
Content and Licensing Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 15, 2017
This is an awesome place to work if you are young and wanting to jumpstart your career. BUT, there are minimal growth opportunities at this time for a more seasoned employee looking to establish a longer term career.
Management across the company is very young, and in many cases inexperienced---Lots of role/organizational changes as a result.
Awesome company culture, but proceed with caution. I really wanted to grow and develop in this company, but it's just not there yet, and there are no definitive pathways laid out for career growth. :(
Pros
Free lunches/ Great cheerful atmosphere/Well stocked snack bar and bathrooms
Cons
Young management/Lack of career growth opportunities
productive and fun work place
Workday Techno Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 10, 2017
while doing work we will do effectively for the company. we can work each and every one. when the company will grow we can enjoyed a lot wth dng work.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Horrible
POD leader (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXNovember 15, 2016
Horrible place to work. With the first manager it was fine but when the second manager came in she did not mind getting in your face and screaming at you .
Invigorating Environment
Operations Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 10, 2016
Loved working here, super unique culture. Mosaic district is amazing and customink fits in well with the vibe of it. Liked everyone I worked with.
Pros
Office design, lunches, free food, shirts, culture
An okay temporary job.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VASeptember 28, 2016
Customink is a fantastic company to work for an I have really enjoyed my time there. The people are fun upbeat and energetic. Management could use a lot of improvement. I think there is a large lack of communication between them all. They also promote you moving into areas you wish to be in, but it is not in a fashion that would be expected from the company. I have learned that in order to move up within the company you have to be ready to be there for a long time and the job is not the type of job I would want to make a career of. The benefits are wonderful.
Pros
lunches, good healthcare
Cons
management
Ok to start
Lead HCP Satisfaction Assurance (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 23, 2016
no room to advance in the company and very little opportunity. Great first time job to get feet wet in the work place. Wish they had more room to have opportunity and company is becoming very corporate now.
Not your typical job.
Singles Satisfaction Associate (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 10, 2016
This job is not without downsides, but the good things about working here far outweigh the bad! I actually don't mind going to work because I know I will have at least five good conversations with either customers or my coworkers. I am encouraged to have fun at work, of course as long as the job is also getting done. The best part is that there are no real scripts for us to follow when communicating to anyone in other departments or any of our customers.
Pros
Free catered lunches twice a week, game room, in office gym, puppy adoption days, the people, ability to work from home at times, the benefits.
Cons
Occasional mandatory overtime, systems are a bit out of date.
Great Company
Content Approval Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 7, 2016
Excellent place to work! Flexible schedule, great management and great people. Office has a warm, creative atomsphere.
Pros
Free lunches, snacks, company gear, team oriented environment
Cons
24 hour operations
Laid back place to work that takes care of their employees.
Expert Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 5, 2015
Fun place to work that likes to make sure their employees are happy. Usually you come into the office, sit at your computer and begin work. They are very trusting that you be honest and work like you're supposed to so you're not micro managed. Overall great place to work and grow your skills in photoshop and illustrator.
Pros
Lunches, Benefits, Very Laid Back
Cons
Compensation, repetitive
Fantastic Place to Work
Satisfaction Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Merrifield, VADecember 1, 2015
CustomInk really takes care of all the employees and is constantly asking about areas of improvement.

A typical day of work includes interaction with customers and reviewing designs to assure the customer will receive exactly what they are expecting.

I have close interaction with my management team. We receive daily WOWs and constructive feedback.
Fun, productive place to work with caring professionals
Head Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 12, 2015
Customink was a great place to work due to the support and caring nature of the company and it's overall encouragement of company and personal growth. Very fast paced environment, but very attentive co-workers always willing to lend a hand.
Pros
Free meals every tuesday and thursday.
Cool place
Sales (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 14, 2015
Friendly environment, great location, open communication with peers and supervisors. CustomInk offers awesome benefits and a great place to grow your career especially for young people.
Very creative and fun work environment.
Flex (Advanced Skill) Team (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 11, 2015
CustomInk is a relatively new company with innovative technology and ideas. They treat their employees well and emphasize creativity and new ideas. The most enjoyable part of working at CustomInk is being able to create designs that make people happy. With this job, I was able to create a hobby into a marketable skill.
Pros
Catered lunch, good benefits.
Cons
Company is still in the growing stages and is working out many technical glitches.
Free lunch with some other benefits
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 28, 2015
A typical day at my job consists of making t-shirts for 8 hours a day. I would take multiple orders. I would also mix my own paints, clean my workstation and submit my completed orders.
CustomInk
Graphic Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 29, 2015
CustomInk is a great company to work for. It is growing fast and is experiencing some growing pains.Ooverall, the culture, the people and the job are worth staying for. Unfortunately, in the corporate headquarters, which is a well-developed office, there isn't much room for career advancement or movement, and once the excitement of joining the company wears off (which takes a while) one has to make the decision to stay because it's a great place to work, or leave because there isn't too much of a chance to grow and advance as a professional after being there for a couple of years.
Pros
Awesome environment, great benefits, free snacks, wonderful people
Cons
Repetitive job, no advancement, low pay for the DC area, growing pains
CustomInk
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 31, 2014
A typical day at CustomInk in Quality Control consisted of inspecting finished merchandise, tagging items with the company logo, folding and shipping. As monotonous as it sounds, it was easy to forget that you were constantly repeating your actions because of fun co-workers and seeing the different designs customers came up with. The hardest part of the job? There never really was one because of how fun it was to work with people that were easygoing and employers that really care about you.
Pros
Free lunch catering twice a week. Guaranteed Full Time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CustomInk. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2