Cutler Real Estate Employee Reviews

Business setting, family oriented amosphere and challenging opportunities.
License Realtor - Full Time (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 15, 2015
Pros: Growing Industry, unlimited opportunities, create own schedule.
Cons: Unpredictable clients, stressful closing, on call 24/7
Check on line Assistants for lead, database update & tasks for the day.

Call sphere of influences, past clients and potential future clients.

Schedule showing for Pre-approved future buyers and appointments to meet with clients for listings of properties for sell.

Check messages and emails/voicemails.

Process paperwork.
Highly productive work place in which one feels constantly challenged to be his / her best.
Realtor (Current Employee), North Canton, OHNovember 1, 2014
It is not possible to describe a typical day at work as the schedule changes and varies so much from day to day, which I happen to love by the way. I have learned and am learning not only superior sales skills, but also personal management skills, and self improvement skills. Co-workers are great. Very positive, friendly, and uplifting. The hardest part of the job is staying focused on the best actions you can perform. If you're not careful, you can get bogged down with good activities and leave the best practices undone. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfaction. It is truly gratifying to look into the smile of someone who is completely satisfied with the services you provided and with you as a person.
Working at Cutler Real Estate
Realtor (Current Employee), North Canton, OHOctober 1, 2014
Pros: unlimited income potential, flexible schedule, serendipitous income opportunities.
Cons: poor communication from management.
The most attractive aspect of working with Cutler Real Estate is the flexibility in one's schedule and the unlimited compensation potential. Although the management leaves something to be desired because they are very poor at communicating with their agents. They do not consistently answer emails, texts, or phone calls. Otherwise, I like the job very much, and I enjoy working with my fellow Realtors.
I really enjoy the work that I do.
Lead Administrative Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 22, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: the pay is too low for my position
I enjoy the fast paced environment, and all the different personalities of the agents. There are days that I train agents on using our systems and I travel to other offices and another day I will be dealing with supplies and setting up new agents. I really enjoy planning events for the company,
AS A REALTOR I WOULDN'T WORK ANYWHERE ELSE...
Realtor - Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Akron, OhioApril 26, 2013
Pros: commission plan, training and support, technology platform
Cons: no healthcare in this industry
I am a Realtor that currently works with Cutler Real Estate. I have spoken with numerous other companies since I began my career and feel that Cutler provides the best training, support and commission plans to ensure my success. I love the environment in the office, and management takes a special interest in making sure I am successful. I have a full support staff that is in place to handle most of my "paper pushing" so that I can do what I do best which is list and sell homes. I also have mortgage, title, insurance, auction, rent and a short sale divisions in my office that I can go to with questions and support. You are obviously your own boss as a Realtor and have to do whats necessary to be successful, but Cutler has given me all of the tools I need to do that.
I love the work I am doing, just not the person it's for.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Alliance, OHJune 9, 2012
Pros: being able to work on things in a timely matter and the way i want to do it.
Cons: yelled at constantly, never a pay raise, no benefits, being talked down too.
A typical day at work goes very routinely, I do the same thing every morning checking voicemails, emails, getting things ready for my boss to come in. When she finally comes in, thats when my name goes sour, because nothing ever goes right with her. Since working here I have learned a lot about the real estate market, but as for doing it the rest of my life... I don't think so. I love all the girls I work with at my work because they understand what I go through each day with her. The hardest part about my job is knowing that I am going to be yelled at and talked down to everyday. I try my best, but it's never good enough. The most enjoyable part of my job would be going home at the end of the day knowing I will be treated like a human being when I go home at night.
Wonderful work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Medina , OHApril 25, 2012
The people I work with are incredible. The office is newly remodeled and has a very fresh look.