Cutter Aviation Employee Reviews

great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2015
Good people and easy to learn work environment. There is a high turnover due to this being a stepping stone location for many people in aviation.
Great Career and opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: great customers
Cons: have to find a way to eat lunch, no breaks
Loved working there. Very friendly staff aside of the drama from some of the employees, but management interferes to avoid any issues. The customers are great with the staff, hardly ever had any issues with any customer. Company focuses on pleasing the customer and i love that.
High energy all day long very fun place while learning something new everyday.
Line service Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits, free ground school, flying lessons.
Cons: only get donuts on the weekends.
A typical day for me consist of fueling an average of 10-25 different aircraft's, towing 3-5 aircraft's, keeping radio communication throughout a ten hour shift with my co-workers and management as well with customer service agents in the front desk. Keeping track of inbound/outbound aircraft with quick turn needs and servicing all their needs. Potable water, Lavs, Fuel, Coffee, ice, paper's, and keeping them comfortable enough to which we maintain them as a customer.
Great job
Line Tech (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 2, 2014
Pros: your around aviation
Cons: no advancement
It is a place to learn about airplanes. It is located at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport so always interesting.
Stay away
Line Tech (Former Employee), El Paso TXAugust 17, 2014
Watch your back. Too many lifers there to move up. Fear for your job. Train you in safety then make you do everything you learned not to do. Station manager wants to run it as if still in the military. Manager makes up rules that don't make sense.
great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 17, 2014
it was a great expereince working there something i will never forget, i loved how everyday was something different it was never the same or never a dull moment
Cutter Aviation - phoenix, Az.
Ramp Agent / Fueler (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 24, 2014
Pros: working with airplanes, learning how to fuel
Cons: n/a
I was at Cutter aviation to learn how to fuel and also pack airplanes. These airplanes were all smaller aircrafts. After a while i left to Swissport so I can learn how to fuel bigger airplanes. I worked my way from a Skycap to an Aircraft Refueler. I do not have anything bad to say about Cutter, they helped me in my goal in what I wanted to do.
great environment to work in.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 30, 2014
enjoyed working with different people every day from different places and was always busy. days went by fast and management was great and worked with schedule.
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 11, 2013
Pros: meet great people
Cons: no lunch breaks
Awesome company to work for.
Will always stay busy.
Always learning new things.
Aviation industry is amazing.
Great company to start you off....
Line Service Technician (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 25, 2013
Pros: the aircraft and other employees
Cons: long hours
Good company to work for at entry level...difficult to move around other than occasional supervisor position in another state. If you like airplanes, or pretty ladies, this is a good spot to lock down employment.
Family owned company with a good reputation
Avionics Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: climate, freedom to manage the department
Cons: long hours, juggling personel.
Typical work day starts with a review of the previous days work orders to see what is still in work. Check schedule for new work and assign personel to work these aircraft. Field questions and reqests for quotes. Solve problems that may arrise. Try to work into larger jobs so that they meet scheduling requiements. My co workers are patient as they know I could have to attend to other matters at any time. The hardest part of the job is keeping personel motivated during a long installation. The most enjoyable part of the job is interfacing with the customers.