Primary Qualifications: (5 – 10 years experience in the Food, Pharmaceutical, or Chemical processing industries.)
As a privately held company offering healthy and convenient refreshments since 1998, our client has sold over 2 billion units worldwide. Great for breakfast, lunchboxes, cars, at events, or on the go, their goal is to bring smiles to customers everywhere with these delicious snack foods.
Their products are currently available at national food distributors such as Whole Foods, Costco, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, Ahold, and SuperValue.
Currently, they are seeking a Methods Manager for their manufacturing facility located in Traverse City, Michigan. The Methods Manager will focus on process engineering of new products for production and maintenance management of current facilities
The Methods Manager will perform the following duties:
- Technical purchasing and maintenance of a spare parts inventory using a CMMS system.
- Develop a robust preventative/predictive maintenance program.
- Documentation of the facility’s procedures regarding equipment operation and troubleshooting.
- Approval of any process/equipment changes.
- Lead Continuous Improvement efforts (efficiencies, waste, etc.)
Basic Position Requirements
The ideal individual for the Methods Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- 4-year degree in manufacturing or industrial engineering.
- 5 – 10 years experience in the Food, Pharmaceutical, or Chemical processing industries.
- Strong background in Maintenance Management and familiarity with PLC’s and CMMS systems.
- Experience delivering formal training to maintenance personnel.
Additional Position Requirements
Highly preferred candidates for the Methods Manager will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Continuous Improvement experience (Six Sigma training a plus!)
- A working knowledge of French would be helpful, but is not a requirement.
Cutting Edge Connect is proud to offer this position through our website, www.connectondeck.com, a division of Cutting Edge Consulting, Inc.
To speak with us directly, please contact:
Work: 847 257 6892
To be considered for this position, please register with Connect on Deck by completing the inquiry process. You will be notified by email when registration is complete.
For more information on the services Connect on Deck has to offer, visit our home page @ www.connectondeck.com .
Connect on Deck – The all-in-one solution for engineers.