Cuyahoga Community College

Cuyahoga Community College Employee Reviews

Convenient Location for Students
Supplemental Instruction Leader/Peer Advocate (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 15, 2015
Working on campus whilst a student was very convenient. The school was very willing to work around employee's class schedules. A very personally rewarding experience.
The Best Job!
Events Coordinator / Media Arts Department (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 13, 2015
Pros: Learn Everyday
Cons: I'll get back to you
This is the best community college in Cleveland , Ohio.
The opportunity to come to work and learn everyday is priceless.
I would encourage anyone to work for tri-c.
Great Organization
Program Assistant (Current Employee), Euclid, OHMay 6, 2015
great pay
family environment
able to meet people from various backgrounds
opportunity to meet executives and learn from their experiences
a great learning experiance
Art therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland,OhioApril 30, 2015
Pros: Schedule was designed around my class times. Close interaction with a certified art therapist.
Cons: Hours are kept to a 20 hr max.
Greeting students and determining what they need to produce projects efficiently, gathering all supplies and working hands on with students to achieve their personal goals.
Purchasing and gathering supplies for classroom and workshop use.
Setting up and running fundraisers for workshops and programs.
Gathering and updates to class personal file.
Nice
Adjunct Faculty Dance (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 21, 2015
Directors are here to serve you. Everyone is friendly.Directors are here to serve you. Everyone is friendly.Directors are here to serve you. Everyone is friendly.Directors are here to serve you. Everyone is friendly.Directors are here to serve you. Everyone is friendly.Directors are here to serve you. Everyone is friendly.
Where your future begin
Event Planner Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Expand your job opportunity
Educational , Inspirational, Motivational, Helpful, Opportunity to grow, new skills, overcome challenges,

If you really put your mind to better yourself and get a better job opportunity then this is the right place
A good school
Adjunct Instructor of Nursing (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Provided a good learning environment for all students
Best nursing school ever!
Excellent and caring teachers and diverse student population.
I had a very good experience at the school.
Productive and fun place to work with really good teamwork.
Program Manager, Additive Manufacturing (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 21, 2015
Very much fun and enjoyable to go to work each day. People I work with are great and always willing to work together as a team.
n/a
Accountant II (Current Employee), OhioMarch 13, 2015
I will be returning to this site with my thoughts and add my review on the College at a later time. My evaluation will be forthcoming soon.
Very Productive and fun
Administrative Secretary/Plant Operations (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 22, 2015
I absolutely loved working at Cuyahoga Community College. I
helped all kinds of people with registered /enrolled for classes, helped with FAFSA applications etc. I worked with some of the best and friendly people. Co-workers are awesome. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I was helping people reach there personal goals by getting them started and enrolling them in classes.
Fast-paced marketing department
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 3, 2014
Pros: creatively challenging
Cons: every project has a short-turnaround time, sometimes lack of communication
A typical day at work is reviewing design projects schedule and each project's specs. Design wide variety of types of media from concept to finish on all jobs. Every day is a busy day, but the work remains new and different.

Management takes an active role in the caring of the staff and their lives. They also participate in day to day work load of the department. Actively participate in collaborative projects, and trust the designers to get things done without micromanaging the staff.
Great moral; building students and employees for success.
Student Ambassador (Current Employee), Westlake, OhioNovember 6, 2014
Pros: coming to work everyday is enjoyable
Cons: no available pay increase or promotion
*Actively engaging in peer-to-peer interactions that help facilitate enrollment processes. This happens through the strategic placement of Student Ambassadors in new student orientation and the enrollment services areas.
*Assisting student retention efforts at the College by providing rich and fulfilling interactions with Student Ambassadors as peer mentors.
*Helping to improve services that may impede – more... student access and success.
*Demonstrate outstanding customer service, reliability, effective leadership skills, and strong communication skills;
*Provide support to students during peak periods;
*Assist students with My Tri-C space;
*Provide campus tours; *Assist with on and off campus events such as Open houses, NSO, college fairs, high school visits;
*Participate in leadership programs and attend student success workshops
*Make appointments for future and current students in counseling office
*co-workers all work well together, collaborating ideas to make a successful experience for students attending Tri-C.
* Helping Students taking steps to achieve their goals. – less
Engaging of many minds
Instructor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 29, 2014
Pros: flexibility, academic environment
Cons: class availability
The ability to engage students ranging from 18-79 years of age in lessons through cooperative learning and contributing greatly to their overall success.
Diverse Community College
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 9, 2014
Plenty of opportunity for growth. Great environment for teamwork and collaboration.
Fitness Professional
Fitness Professional (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: just moved to a new area so will have to develop new clients.
Have taught wellness for over 20 years. I have kept current certifications in many areas including:
Yoga
Personal Trainer
Group Instructions
Great working environment
Assessment Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: flexibility, great benefits, great pay
Cons: getting a full time position
If you love to see people succeed and maximize their potential, then this job is for you. Working with students is a joy, I love to encourage and support their decisions for their future. This job provides flexibility, vacation pay, annual raises, and great benefits. The campus faculty and staff give off a more familial structure than a working environment.
Great
Technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 22, 2014
this job is very helpful with your life it keeps you on track. they have great co workers.
Supportive and Understanding Environment
Administrative Program Facilitator (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioSeptember 19, 2014
A typical day at work is never the same. Working with students there is something new that always comes up. One minute you are on the phone, next you are responding to an e-mail, and third you are offering a listening ear to a student that needs to vent about something. The beauty of it all is that you get to touch someone’s life each and every single day you come to work. You start remembering each face and each story that touches you and everyone grows together. It is a truly remarkable phenomena and it brings so much joy.
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Parma, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: can work on college home work when not busy.
My bos is awsome to work for. She is patient and thorough. I love working for an employer who is a positive hard worker. I arive at 10 a.m. and work till 3 p.m.. I deliver mail around the college. This is great exercise and I meet many people. There is nothing hard about my job. This is because I love people and being busy. It is a great assit to be able to work on college homework inbetween runs. My coworkers are enjoyable we all love this college and the awsome enviorment. I also go t6o classes before and after work right on sight.
Computer Software
Lab Technician Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 11, 2014
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.

1 2 3 4