Cuyahoga Community College Employee Review

View all Cuyahoga Community College reviews

Very good place to work. The management is strong, yet caring to the staff and students.
Administrative Assistant to the President (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHSeptember 26, 2013
My job with Dr. Thomson was outstanding. I loved going into work every day. A typical day was being the master handler for all of Dr. Thomson's schedule while coordinating with other staff to ensure all tasks were completed. I was blessed with exceptionally good co-workers and we really worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was trying to schedule Dr. Thomson is 3-4 places at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was Dr. Thomson and my co-workers. Very professional upstanding group of people.
Pros
Very upscale nice working environment.
Cons
Only worked part-time.

Other Cuyahoga Community College Employee Reviews

Where futures begin
Adjunct Math Instructor (Current Employee) –  Highland Hills, OHOctober 26, 2017
I truly enjoy working as an adjunct instructor at Tri-C. I find the assignment gratifying and meaning. Although I am not on campus a lot outside of my course hours; all of the staff that I have come in contact with have been extremely helpful.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Ability to get assigned preferred classes
Room for advancement, interested in employee/students opinion, very diverse
Support Technician (PT) (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 23, 2017
Monitor control desk helping assist students with computer issues, printing and questions. Help assist instructors with computer issues and printing problems. Trouble shoot any aspect of technology.
How to work with media installation equipment.
Management very caring.
very diverse
Too much downtime love to be continuously busy.
Helping students in need
Pros
very good employee discounts
Cons
healthcare not for part timers