Cuyahoga Community College Employee Review

View all Cuyahoga Community College reviews

My experiene at TriC was awesome!
STUDENT AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 14, 2014
My experience at Cuyahoga Community College was educational as well as fun. I learned various skills that I can use in the work force also in daily living. My co workers were always open to suggestions and willing to help problem solve. The hardest part of the job was having time for lunch and breaks. The overall experience was great and I will continue to use and add to the skills and education I received while studying and working at TriC.
Pros
Being A Student Ambassador opens doors
Cons
No time for breaks and lunch position very demanding

Other Cuyahoga Community College Employee Reviews

Friendly Enviroment
Online Learning and Academic Technology Internship (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 11, 2017
As an intern everyone was very friendly and helpful. The environment is relaxed but the workload will keep you busy. I maintained information on the servers and I never had a problem communicating with other employees.
Learning experience
Campus Security Officer/Intl Student (Former Employee) –  Cleveland/Parma, OhioDecember 9, 2017
First time working in a male dominated environment. You can either man up or run away. I manned up and learned how to survive without being confrontational.
Pros
Educationa environment
Cons
Retalitory assignments