Cuyahoga Community College

Cuyahoga Community College Employer Reviews

CCC nursing program
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 14, 2013
Enjoyed my experience in CCC's ADN program., would recommend the program to others.
Productive and educational
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Highland Hts, OHNovember 12, 2013
Pros: educational
Cons: excessive turnover
Wonderful place to work. I learned how to deal with people from various backgrounds. The hardest part of the job is remembering to put the client first. The most enjoyable part is meeting people. My co workers were extremely nice and the management team was very helpful. A typical day was very productive.
Educational
Part-time Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Highland Hills, OHNovember 5, 2013
Pros: healthy programs for staff
Cons: no comment
Enjoyed working and earning my degree. Meet a lot of transfer students from all parts of the world.
Very good place to work. The management is strong, yet caring to the staff and students.
Administrative Assistant to the President (Former Employee), Westlake, OHSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: very upscale nice working environment.
Cons: only worked part-time.
My job with Dr. Thomson was outstanding. I loved going into work every day. A typical day was being the master handler for all of Dr. Thomson's schedule while coordinating with other staff to ensure all tasks were completed. I was blessed with exceptionally good co-workers and we really worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was trying to schedule – more... Dr. Thomson is 3-4 places at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was Dr. Thomson and my co-workers. Very professional upstanding group of people. – less
Great atmosphere
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee), Parma, OHSeptember 20, 2013
I love interacting with the students. It amazes me how much I continue to learn from them.
Okay Summer Job
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 20, 2013
Good First Job.
enjoyed it

• Responsible for the general well being of each camper
• Responsible for aiding program staff during activities
• Provide leadership and support to fellow counselors
• Provide supervision for campers while campers are transported to and from camp or during scheduled field trips off of camp property
Proctor
Paramedic Skills Exam Proctor (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 18, 2013
Proctoring Skills test for the community college, its a PRN Position, it Keeps me up on my paramedic skills.
Where futures begin....
North Coast Tech Prep Program Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 5, 2013
Working for Cuyahoga Community College has been a great experience thus far. I have met great people, work in a great environment and learned a great deal. The College's motto is: "Where futures begin" and it truly lives up to that mantra.
literacy lesson plans
Freedom Schools Serving Leader Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 29, 2013
Pros: build rapport with kids
Cons: fickle payment arrangements
-Meet with scholars (students) for morning activity of singing motivation song, cheers, and chants

-Break into groups to complete required reading

-Meet as large group to discuss/analyze reading
I had hoped that the program would have continued, because it helped a lot a students re-enter the public school system .
Director of Instruction/ (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 24, 2013
Pros: new experience and interaction with students and staff everyday.
Cons: program closed because of federal funds
My experience working with the at-risk youth was very rewarding while working at Cuyahoga Community College.
Productive and enjoyable day
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 16, 2013
Pros: everything
A typical day at work consists of filing papers. The management was wonderful. Everyone was nice and very helpful. My coworkers were even better. They made the day go smoothly.
Summary
Computer Lab Tech/ Student Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 11, 2013
Working at Cuyahoga Community College enabled me to gain my firsthand experience working in a computer laboratory amongst my peers while still acquiring my education. I found it very rewarded to be able to lend a hand to users in need of assistance and to be able to gain a full understanding of the processes that were done in the computer lab.
Work and school in the same building.
Receptionist/Office Lead (Former Employee), Highland Hills, OHJune 26, 2013
My supervisors were great at allowing me to learn new techniques to enhance my knowledge of the job. The job was easy going steady and the phones rang moderately and I enjoyed assisting people with enrolling.
Great learning experience for students studying the sciences
Student Research Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 24, 2013
Pros: opportunity to travel, decent pay
Cons: no healthcare, temporary work, only open to certain students
This job was awesome it was offered to students studying for careers in the sciences and that were looking to go into a 4yr program at a university. I learned how to do scientific research, which came in handy in many classes that required research for papers or in statistics. I learned how to do presentations using power point, how to write CV's, information – more... about how to apply to graduate school and many other things that a college student would need to know. The pay was good, especially for a college student and the hours were flexible. There were opportunities to travel to conferences that the college paid for and opportunities to present your work to different academic audiences. – less
Comfortable enviroment with friendly co-workers
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 14, 2013
Pros: pretty laid back enviroment
A typical day was be greeted by every in the office and to return the greeting. Work with walk-ins and direct them to someone that can answer their questions. Accept phone calls and transfer them as nesscary. As well as carry out and requests made by my supervisior for that particular day.
student ambassator
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), westlake ohioJune 12, 2013
work closely with students helped the with all there daily need excluding the mentally disables
robots
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 10, 2013
Pros: i build robots
Cons: moving from differnt locations
I help high schools students build robots. I enjoy teaching them and it puts a smile on my face every time they build it right.
Supportive and great place to work!
Healthcare Career Initiative Academy Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 9, 2013
Great coworkers and administration. Easy application and acceptance.
Work study
Mail Clerk/Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 4, 2013
typical day included but not limited to mail delivery, shipping and receiving
management was a great group of people
co-workers are great people whom i still am friends with to this day
Very Professional
Business Office Specialist (Former Employee), OhioMay 31, 2013
In my opinion this is the best job! I Loved helping out students, staff, and visitors!