Cuyamaca College

Cuyamaca College Employer Reviews

challanging job
Web Developer-Contractor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 20, 2014
I learned new skills since all college websites should be responsive.
Great position while I was in school, had a great mentor.
Student Development and Services (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: great working environment, great mentor.
Cons: not being able to stay on after completing my ba.
A typical day as a Student hourly for the Vice President was answering phones, duplicating, distributing mail, working directly with other departments at the school, recruiting students, building relations with local businesses, orgainizing events and mastering all clerical duties.

I loved my co-workers and my boss/mentor assisted in refining typing – more... skills, creating spreadsheets, dealing with problem students and perfecting my writing skills. These skills, this day help me with even the basic needs for any job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and the flexibility I had being a student worker. The college worked around my school schedule, which made it the perfect job while attending school. I also loved working with the students and assisting them with any questions.

The hardest part of this job was leaving. Once you have completed so many units, you can no longer work at the college. This was a great experience. – less
Enviroment
Arabic Instructor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: the teaching was fun
Cons: the late students
I was teaching Arabic Language for the beginners the first and second level., five hours a week. I loved teaching Arabic language because the students were from different original nationality and have different culture.
Productive and fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee), La Mesa,CA 91941January 26, 2012
Cons: short breaks
The employer follow all the rules with no exceptions.The buildings are on the beautiful mountens easy to reach by electric car and focus on your work.