CW Price Employee Reviews

Nice place and this was my first job here in us
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, MADecember 3, 2016
This was I nice place but I only work for like 4 or 5 months because the store closed I was doing costumer service I don't have to much to say about this store but was good and fine work for cw price there haved a good staff .
Pros
We had at 40 minutes lunch
Cons
And 10 minutes break
first day
Cashier/Back Room Worker (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTAugust 29, 2016
First days are always the scariest but I always jump right in being that I love to interact with others.I like fast paste enviroments and when dealing with people all day it keeps you motivated
It was a good company to work for to learn who a retail store is set up and ran.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIAugust 22, 2016
This company teach you how to open a store and the ins and outs on how its ran to. Such as stocking shelves, clothing, shoes, and miscellaneous items to.
ok
orderly product displays (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 26, 2016
poor management, coustomers are not too friendly which makes the job extremely hard to do. i loved certain people there but
The mangement was not ran properly
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIApril 26, 2016
A typical day is me getting their putting clothes on a hanger. Putting the clothes out on the floors for customers to buy. Taking out trash and moping the floor
Pros
Got off early
Cons
It was not stable
angela work experience
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 11, 2016
a regular day at cw price will be basically cleaning making sure everything is folded help customers be in charger of 3 sections helping in the cashier its was a good place to work in I learned a lot and most of all handling big parts of the store and staying calm LOL I manage my parts good never had a problem my co worker was OK hardest part I would have to say nothing everything is hard in life nothings easy and what I mostly enjoyed about my job was that we all helped each other and fairly with respect and always looked out for one another ...
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILJanuary 17, 2016
management needed to take this job a little more serious, retail s a hard occupation when the store isnt intune with each othe i learned communication is key to get the job done
Pros
experience
Cons
unprofessional
Store
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Irondequoit, NYOctober 25, 2015
Very unprofessional working environment. The store would become out of hands at times with an overflow of customers. Managers and employees would be fired.
fun place
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAOctober 7, 2015
I love working at cw price it was very fast past and keep me well busy unfrontunley there company was bought out. there where grate staff there and the work day was good nhad a problem.
Good customer service
SALES CLERK (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 30, 2015
I have been able to utilize my extensive customer service skills to help enhance the growth of the company. The company does not offer great benefits but allows flexibility.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
few hours
a typicall day at work up early opening the store getting the merchandise out from the back room before the store would open the handeling the registe
cashier (Former Employee) –  orange, ctSeptember 28, 2015
I can say that I loved working with people of all cultures different backgrounds. I learned allot over time on how to run the back room and also handle doing the register.
Pros
got to meet allot of new people on a day to day
Cons
nothing bad to say
very mellow work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 15, 2015
It was an okay place to work, but never would make a career out of it the job was simple like any other clothing store. same routine everyday..
fun
Sales and floor support (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTSeptember 11, 2015
great place to work and customer amazing and was really sad when they close the store down I moved up fast from cashier to back room manger.
great company
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  forest park, ilSeptember 1, 2015
always busy
great environment
great managers
learned every skill the work place offered.
worked with my school schedule.
best place to build customer service skills
poor management and unstable working atmosphere
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYAugust 24, 2015
whoever worked there never lasted to long.There was more seasonal workers than temporary or full time workers and very little working hours.
Pros
ok working atmosphere
Cons
very little working hours.
Great environment
Cashier / Door Guard (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJuly 20, 2015
It was great working here, the people and employees were great. Everything seemed to go smooth while i was working here. It was easy to get along with everyone working around me.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Store Closed
Retail Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 26, 2015
I learned important details on how to be a successful manager. The challenging part of the job was the customers. My co-workers were fun to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the regular customers would come in every week to see what new products we have.
Pros
Gained valuable experience and lifelong friends.
Cons
Payrate
My job experience at CW
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 20, 2015
I loved the work I did. The company was ok, never really met any ceo or district management because the business was not around long. The job was easy, and I learned a few things. The management staff was kinda unorganized. I started off as a cashier and showed i was a good worker and I was promoted after only being with the company for two weeks.
Happy customers, busy environment & everything in between!
Service Desk/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJune 17, 2015
Hello,

Working at CW Price has been one of the most enjoyable times I've spent in retail. Although everything was fast pace, the fact that most employees treated each other like family made it all the more smooth. Typically, I was an opener (7:00am-2:00pm). The store manager and I had a very close relationship, and still keep in touch from time to time. When I first started at, (what is now called Fallas) I was a sales associate. Then, within a few months of hard-work I moved up to service desk help and was offered a small raise. Most of my duties at this time were similar with a few added tasks: Cashier, customer complaints/recommendations, on floor, cleaner, unloaded boxes from truck, processing boxes, clothing, mark-downs. The most difficult part of this job was making sure all the clothes were nice and organized, though the hangers we had at the time did not sit well with the clothing. About 70% of our merchandise was clothes. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers and seeing their priceless smiles.
Pros
co workers, lunch breaks, location
Cons
messy schedules
good stater job
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 10, 2015
just did not have enough people working behind the scene to really promote the company. the quality of the clothes and shoes were cheaply made and business was very slow.
Pros
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CW Price. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4