CW Price Employee Reviews

I will never go back
Key Carrier (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsOctober 16, 2017
The company has been bought out since I've worked there by a even cheaper company (Falles?). No one wants to be there and you can feel it. It is a good first job. Gain as much experience as you can in 6 to 12 months then get out!
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  BuffalMay 30, 2017
I enjoyed working at c.w price i learned alot of customer service skills it was a great environment with customer friendly associates.It taught me alot about retail
Cashier
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 26, 2017
This company is okay. It provides a big enough work space, with nice management. The building could have a little tighter security though. To prevent stealing.
great workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2017
customers are great. management is great and aren't afraid to help you when needed.it is a team effort and everyone is there to help if needed.great place to work.
review
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  CTMarch 29, 2017
Every work experience has lessons to learn. You can take your lessons and turn negatives into positives and apply the results for future situations. On that note, all experiences could be looked at as a positive attribute.
Face pace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2017
Same as working at fellas like working with my coworker on a daliy basic very place stayed very busy at all times kept shelves stocking in the right oder
loved it
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 2, 2017
great staff
safe environment
good pay
customers were friendly
very much enjoyed working there
no altercations
i learned how to mange money
and how to create a bond with my employees
Nice place and this was my first job here in us
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, MADecember 3, 2016
This was I nice place but I only work for like 4 or 5 months because the store closed I was doing costumer service I don't have to much to say about this store but was good and fine work for cw price there haved a good staff .
Pros
We had at 40 minutes lunch
Cons
And 10 minutes break
first day
Cashier/Back Room Worker (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTAugust 29, 2016
First days are always the scariest but I always jump right in being that I love to interact with others.I like fast paste enviroments and when dealing with people all day it keeps you motivated
It was a good company to work for to learn who a retail store is set up and ran.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIAugust 22, 2016
This company teach you how to open a store and the ins and outs on how its ran to. Such as stocking shelves, clothing, shoes, and miscellaneous items to.
ok
orderly product displays (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 26, 2016
poor management, coustomers are not too friendly which makes the job extremely hard to do. i loved certain people there but
the Average customer service job to start off with
Sales Associate/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2016
when i was working there (when it was still in chicago) it was one of my 1st jobs i had at 18 i pretty much exchange the clothes from aisles to on sale racks
Pros
part time
Cons
need more hours
The mangement was not ran properly
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIApril 26, 2016
A typical day is me getting their putting clothes on a hanger. Putting the clothes out on the floors for customers to buy. Taking out trash and moping the floor
Pros
Got off early
Cons
It was not stable
angela work experience
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 11, 2016
a regular day at cw price will be basically cleaning making sure everything is folded help customers be in charger of 3 sections helping in the cashier its was a good place to work in I learned a lot and most of all handling big parts of the store and staying calm LOL I manage my parts good never had a problem my co worker was OK hardest part I would have to say nothing everything is hard in life nothings easy and what I mostly enjoyed about my job was that we all helped each other and fairly with respect and always looked out for one another ...
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILJanuary 17, 2016
management needed to take this job a little more serious, retail s a hard occupation when the store isnt intune with each othe i learned communication is key to get the job done
Pros
experience
Cons
unprofessional
Store
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Irondequoit, NYOctober 25, 2015
Very unprofessional working environment. The store would become out of hands at times with an overflow of customers. Managers and employees would be fired.
fun place
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAOctober 7, 2015
I love working at cw price it was very fast past and keep me well busy unfrontunley there company was bought out. there where grate staff there and the work day was good nhad a problem.
Good customer service
SALES CLERK (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 30, 2015
I have been able to utilize my extensive customer service skills to help enhance the growth of the company. The company does not offer great benefits but allows flexibility.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
few hours
a typicall day at work up early opening the store getting the merchandise out from the back room before the store would open the handeling the registe
cashier (Former Employee) –  orange, ctSeptember 28, 2015
I can say that I loved working with people of all cultures different backgrounds. I learned allot over time on how to run the back room and also handle doing the register.
Pros
got to meet allot of new people on a day to day
Cons
nothing bad to say
very mellow work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 15, 2015
It was an okay place to work, but never would make a career out of it the job was simple like any other clothing store. same routine everyday..