CWS

CWS Employee Reviews

Had fun working with Cws
Construction (Former Employee), Lake TahoeMay 26, 2015
The compony was well managed and all the employee's got along grate. The work was steady and we all had what we need to accomplish or daily goals.
learn to be self sufficient
leasing agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 28, 2015
As a leasing agent, the office was often left for me to fend on my own. Management would come late and leave early. Good training schedule and discounts and benefits
Horrible Management
Dispatcher for Ford/GM (Former Employee), GaryOctober 24, 2014
Cons: management
By far the worst company I've had to work for, the management treats you as if you are a child and have no consideration for your feelings. What you are to them is someone who is disposable and micro-management is definitely their way of keeping their people "in-line" it's a very uncomfortable atmosphere.
PRODUCTIVE
Hygiene Promotion officer (Former Employee), RAWALAKOTMay 21, 2014
Pros: standards
Cons: well.
I have worked at the company with full devotion and satisfaction unfortunatly the project had got end and i lost the contract.
What the agency did was good..and helps people acheive a btr way of life
Accountant (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAJanuary 14, 2014
Staff very friendly. Very adaptable and good environmnent to work.
Management was good but was likeing at times to communicate to staff on certain issues.The hardest part of the job was the paper trail that this position entiled .....so much back and forth btw service center and coperate. It was very enjoyable to know the mission that the agency stood for and that it was making a difference in people lives.
Great people with positive attitude
Social Case Worker (Current Employee), Harrisonburg,VAJanuary 11, 2014
I start my day by reviewing the case notes for the day before,checking my email .Interviewing my clients ,if there is a problem I solve it by my self if I couldn't I will ask my supervisor`s help.I like my job and those people who I work with .The hardest part of my job is that my clients are refugees from different countries and its not easy for them to be adopted for new community and new country and that`s where I do my part by helping and guiding them to start a new life in US.
Terrible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2013
There is no room for advancement, it was a great first job when I had no experience. When I wanted to advance and move up after 5 and a half years I kept getting pushed aside. Management is to blame
Fun place to work and good hours.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Norwich, NyJune 17, 2013
Pros: great hours and fun job
Cons: during the day while all the appointments you can make are.
I very much enjoyed working at CWS. The only problem that occurred there with me is that I had a lot of appointments that I had made while I was on lay off and I had kept them and they had been too much and they let me go for that reason.
Blind leads Blind
Intermodal Operations and Sales Manager (Current Employee), Gary, inFebruary 18, 2013
Very poor all around, but what would you expect in Gary, IN. Will hire anyone with a pulse.
Atmosphere
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Rush City, MNMay 18, 2012
Pros: early hours
Cons: enviroment
excited working in a large Kitchen helping and preparing and serve large quantity of food. experience fun long with nerve racking working in a hustile enviroment.
The ability to raise money for great charities
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Brainerd, MNApril 15, 2012
Pros: fridays and saturdays off
Cons: no benefits or pto
Interview,Hire and Train Employees,manage auto dialing system.Customer Service /Administration Duties,export contributions to
corporate mailing center .

Learned human resource skills by submitting weekly payroll.

About CWS

Who We Are CWS (Computer World Services) is a Small Business certified HUBZone services enterprise. We specialize in IT Solutions – Read more

CWS Salaries